• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • B1web

Cogito Ergo Sum! (cogito)
    Jan 11, 2008
    I had been looking for the owners manual for this pistol for some time and finaly got my hands on a digital copy.

If anyone would like me to send them a copy of it drop me a PM or e-mail.

Brad

B1web

Cogito Ergo Sum! (cogito)
    Jan 11, 2008
    I am aware that the 232 is the replacement model for the 230...thanx.

There are some minor differences. Most important for me is that on the 230 the recoil spring is larger on one end than the other and the manual is a good reminder which should go on first (old and senile here). More importantly, I don't own a 232. I own a 230 and wanted that manual.

Just trying to help anyone out who was also looking for the appropriate manual for that gun because they are rather hard to find.

SuperIIFT

Dec 18, 2010
    Dennis

Goog Morning Brad
    Iam a new member and just added a Sig P230 to my collection
    Would you be so kind and E Mail me a copy of the manual
    Thank You
    Dennis Breen
    denredz@cox.net

acv

Aug 30, 2011
    Hello, Brad! I bought my P230SL back in 1995 in Virginia, took it with me as I moved to New York, then San Antonio, then finally Houston. Somewhere along the way, I left the Owner's manual behind. I'm not a gun collector in any sense. I just love anything that is well-made, and the P230 is that, as I'm sure that you know. I used to enjoy reading the P230 manual, as it takes you through the details of the gun's inner workings in typical German/Swiss precision. You are right, the P232 manual is very much different from the P230 manual, a bit watered down, in my opinion. I would appreciate it if you would send me a copy of the P230 manual. My email address is allancvo@windstream.net. Thank you!

mojodomo

Nov 18, 2011
    Hi Brad.
    If you have a moment to send a copy of your P230 manual to rb@beard.com I too would be appreciative. There is a two way switch absent on the P232 toward the bottom of the LH grip which I take to be a magazine lock, but which I have yet to experiment with. I am sure the manual contains other explanations also useful to me. As an aside I bought my first gun, a Ruger 38 in Silver Spring at a shop now long gone, on 16th, just below Georgia, at least 40 years ago and many miles from Dallas where I now reside. The gun is in hiding I imagine along with my P230 manual, with about the same expectation of recovery. Thank you for your help. Rick.

Last edited:

skbrn528

Apr 29, 2014
    Hi,

I'd like to request a copy of your P230 manual to skbrn528@sbcglobal.net. I was recently gifted with a P230 which is one of the guns I used to qualify for my CCW, and would like to know as much as I can about it.

Thanks in advance.

S. Brown

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom