Sig P365 - Which Model Are You Carrying?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Think it was an early concealment express that I reshaped a little, might be one I picked up somewhere else. I have tried out a lot of holsters over the years on the P365. One on the XL is defeinitely concealment express.

I carry one of these 3 basically every day, XL in the Paddle, P365 AIWB or the CW380 in a minimalist pocket holster. Really need to figure out who made me that pocket holster and get one in carbon fiber. View attachment 392467
    It's the rouned end at the muzzle that does it for me, so much easier to slide in your pants.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    P365 MS with WC grip module and flat 10 rd magazine. I don’t carry it loaded but I have 10 loose rounds in my off side front pocket. I also don’t use a conventional holster, instead I deploy it in a modified security lock box to which I’ve added a convenient metal belt clip to. It’s positioned at 3:00 on my belt. It’s a little heavy though…
    Sounds like 'safety first'. Just gotta remember which pocket your lock-box key is in if anything ever happens.

Slumy__57

May 18, 2018
    Hampstead MD
    I've been carrying an XL in a vedder light tuck. I shot a few different subcompacts, held a few different versions of the P365, and my ape-like hands liked the XL best. I will say though, being 6'5" and 240lbs makes the XL a lot easier to conceal, and that definitely factored in to my decision.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I swap grips and slides as my needs demand. It's so stupidly easy to swap frames on the 365 platform... why not?

That said, it generally looks like:
    IWB: 365 or 365X grip, depending on how deep I need to conceal
    AIWB: Icarus grip with a TLR-7A
    OWB: Macro grip

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    P365 SAS because it is all smoothed so it won't get hung up when you need it the most. Made for drawing when clothes may get in the way.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    I'll chime in tomorrow when I finally pick mine up and can compare it to what I have been carrying (mostly G43's and it's variants).

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    + 1 on this, thanks Blaster! The OEM release was just about useless, I just couldn’t activate it without a pronounced grip readjustment. This Armory Craft release is fantastic, no grip adjustment needed to release the mag. My only problem is with using the stock 12 rd mags, I can’t get them to drop free as they get physically stuck on the fatty part of the bottom of my hand. I either have to adjust my grip or strip it down with my left hand. I haven’t tried the 15 round extended mags yet, but hopefully that might help.

2500yards

Oct 12, 2009
    P365X Macro. Absolutely love how this gun feels in my hand. Previously P365 SAS with 12 round mag and hogue slide on grip. The SAS is challenging to be precise with. Any other P365 has better sights. Regardless I like the way it shoots and conceals and never felt its accuracy was anything worry about. Normal P365’s even with the 12 round mag’s just barely allowed a 4 finger grip. 3 fingers with the 10 round mags. The Macro is totally different animal. Full 4 fingers, 17+1 rounds and it feels great. Great control of the gun. So far I feel concealing isn’t a problem at 3 o’clock IWB wearing untucked polo shirts. I think summer will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom