• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Pre-panic people were able to find these for around $900, usually under $1k all day. Some Walmart's even had them in stock.

I've seen some local shops asking anywhere between $1,500-1,800 when they're in stock. So $1,130 plus transfer fee's isn't so bad at all. KYGunCo is also a pretty good company in my experience, they've replied to my emails within 24hrs and customer service was accessible. I didn't pay $1,500, but it was close enough, including all the fee's.

Metaterra

Jun 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    Yeah, I just paid $1,285 for this exact model. That ($50 over MSRP) did seem like a good deal a couple of weeks ago. Oh well, with the AWB slipping away at the national level, I'd expect to see AR-15 prices slowly come down.

mikey6480

Aug 6, 2011
    Great price but I'm not sure how long I'll be into the od green. If anyone finds this M400 enhanced in all black can you please post it on here? I would really like to pick one of these up soon!

Thanks.

for about 125 dollars you can replace the MOE stuff with black. sub 1K is a great price for the rifle. I paid WAYYYYYYY more for mine (should have waited for things to die down a bit more).
    PhotoApr0122730PM_zps9046a11f.jpg

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Nice setup, what magnifier and sights are those? I've been thinking of doing a swing mount/magnifier combo with my red dot.

bmodzelewski

Oct 11, 2012
    Middle River
    even though this comes up as still available its been out of stock for some time now.... i'm still looking for this one. if anyone sees this around please let me know.

thanks.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I ordered a 6920 and M400 from Buds last week and they cancelled my order because they won't swap the 30rd mag's for 20's or even 10's. They consider this modifying the firearm and didn't make any exceptions. I even said, can you just take the mag out of the box and ship it with none? Nope, didn't even want to do that. :mad54:

twan

Oct 30, 2009
    Owings Mills, MD
    I ordered a 6920 and M400 from Buds last week and they cancelled my order because they won't swap the 30rd mag's for 20's or even 10's. They consider this modifying the firearm and didn't make any exceptions. I even said, can you just take the mag out of the box and ship it with none? Nope, didn't even want to do that. :mad54:

Can ur ffl take them out?

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Can ur ffl take them out?

They can for ones they received on their own stock orders and would do the same if Buds would've actually shipped my order. The problem was they cancelled it and refused to ship anything that would violate the mag round limit, and refused to "modify" the AR's I ordered to be compliant with MD.:tdown:

bmodzelewski

Oct 11, 2012
    Middle River
    They can for ones they received on their own stock orders and would do the same if Buds would've actually shipped my order. The problem was they cancelled it and refused to ship anything that would violate the mag round limit, and refused to "modify" the AR's I ordered to be compliant with MD.:tdown:

thats lame... for some reason i was never really a fan of buds...

bmodzelewski

Oct 11, 2012
    Middle River
    Nice find! :thumbsup: I hope they can do what Bud's couldn't and take out the mag or replace it or take it apart lol

Yep they do that. My buddy bought a rifle from there about a week ago and they gave him (3) 10 round mags. If they dont have the 10 rounders then they'll just ship it without... they seem really easy to deal with :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom