• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HokieKev

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Last year I was thinking about buying a sig sauer 365XL, but every now and then when I would check various places it was usually sold out. I see now that in 2021 they release the 365X. I’ve read a few reviews that seem generally positive. Has anyone here bought one? What did you think about it?

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    I think its better to get the 365 and just run the 12rd mag if you want a longer grip. Having the option of going 10 rd and smaller grip or 12 rd is more valuable than a fixed longer grip. Unless you want optics ready.

Last edited:

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    My bud sold his p365xl for p365x so he could add a carry comp. The XL with the comp is just a bit too long. The grip modules don't break the bank, so the p365x is a better choice than the base p365 because it comes optics ready.

Another advantage of the X vs XL is with a light you get some standoff if in a contact shot situation.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    My bud sold his p365xl for p365x so he could add a carry comp. The XL with the comp is just a bit too long. The grip modules don't break the bank, so the p365x is a better choice than the base p365 because it comes optics ready.

Another advantage of the X vs XL is with a light you get some standoff if in a contact shot situation.
    This, an optics ready slide cost a lot more than the $40 compact grip module, and even then some of the improved modules like the Wilson combat are about $60 and have a lot of nice add-ons, just need to find flush 10rd mags or sleeves for the 12rd mags if you want to run it short. Of course if it's a carry gun with 0 desire to ever go with optics the standard model with 12rd sleeved mags feels about the same as the X module, but the X module can't run the small 10rd flat base mags if you want it as small as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom