• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Received a couple of these guys this afternoon. Take standard AK mags. If I was born rich instead of handsome I would buy one. Also comes with a questionable optic.

$1300 cash/check

****SOLD*****

Attachments

• IMG_3251.JPG
      IMG_3251.JPG
      42.3 KB · Views: 572
    • IMG_3252.JPG
      IMG_3252.JPG
      38.8 KB · Views: 571
    • IMG_3253.JPG
      IMG_3253.JPG
      30.9 KB · Views: 570
    Last edited:

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    God I sound repetitive...

The regular 556R is slightly front heavy. How front heavy is it with the rail?

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Hmm... That optic looks nearly identical to the Burris 332. I bet you could get $100 for it on gunbroker. That makes it a $1,200 rifle! :)

Sc0tt556

Freedom...."Earn this"
    May 14, 2013
    MD
    God I sound repetitive...

The regular 556R is slightly front heavy. How front heavy is it with the rail?

It is epic heavy lol..... just set it up as a medium distance bipod rifle and it will be gtg :)

That price is pretty amazing for the epic MD market

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    That is a great price! I picked up one a couple of weeks ago for $1500 including shipping and transfer fees. The optic is 3x (which probably means ~2.5x.) That is the first item I want to replace on it. It has become my favorite rifle (at least until my Engage 3G comes in.)

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    Are you sure? On Sig's website I see models 556, 556 SWAT, and 556R, but I don't see a 556R SWAT.

Yes it's a 556R SWAT. It's not on the site but if you call Sig N.H. they'll confirm. I had questions about it a while ago. Wanted to know how much it'd be to add the rail (which is proprietary) to the 556R Classic (~$229 plus shipping if I recall).

Sc0tt556

Freedom...."Earn this"
    May 14, 2013
    MD
    Is this a regulated firearm in MD or just a NCIS check?

It SHOULD be a c&c but I've noticed that each ffl' s interpretation differs concerning the hbar carbines

Other than the gas block mounting point, there are no "profile " cuts on the barrel and it feels heavier than an HBAR AR IMHO

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Yes it's a 556R SWAT. It's not on the site but if you call Sig N.H. they'll confirm. I had questions about it a while ago. Wanted to know how much it'd be to add the rail (which is proprietary) to the 556R Classic (~$229 plus shipping if I recall).

Sure dont see many of the SWAT models. They are factory rails but Troy and Samson also fit. I will probably put a Troy on mine in the future. Nice to see SIG is finally getting some of these out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom