• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A. Wayne

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2011
    I'd like to check out the facilities, and look into membership. Any members here with thoughts on the range you could share?

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Go for it Wayne!! I just renewed my membership.

very clean range and not busy. you're welcome to join me one day. I think membership went up to $40, it use tobe $35 but its a minimal cost. if you go 2-4 times you've already made out over the indoor or EKSP range.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Fantastic range. I go there at least a few times a year with my step father and I would go more if tdt91 would ever break out the invites ;)

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Nice facilities, I have been shooting there for years and am a Memeber. Its $40 and pretty much the easiest sign up of any range I ever joined. I spent more eating out today then dues for the year. Proabbly be there one day this week if its gonna be 50 like they say.

A. Wayne

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2011
    Well I stopped at the gate today, looked around and real interested in joining. Looking for someone who may want a guest sometime soon? I gotta work next weekend, but available tomorrow, or Monday morning for sure-I bet some of you members needs to test some ammo anyway...:rolleyes:

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I'm taking A. Wayne to SLCFSA tomorrow incase anyone else wants to shoot or check the place out. We are meeting for lunch at 12:30 at Dolce Vita pizza shop. Best food in the area.

A. Wayne

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2011
    Hey- just want to give a shout out to Tom! Good meeting you and Thanks for draggin' me along today, real nice place and I'm definitely getting a membership.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Your welcome Wayne, good to meet you too. Thanks for lunch too, I'm addicted to that place.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    What's the farthest berm on the rifle range?

They have 2 rifle ranges. The 200 also has a 150, 100, 50 and 25 yard side pits. The 100 is a competition style and has a 50 and 25 on the side. Both have concrete out front for prone and other comp stuff or setting up a chony.
    The word is we are getting a 300 yard range in the near future.
    Plenty pistol and shotgun area as well.

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    They have 2 rifle ranges. The 200 also has a 150, 100, 50 and 25 yard side pits. The 100 is a competition style and has a 50 and 25 on the side. Both have concrete out front for prone and other comp stuff or setting up a chony.
    The word is we are getting a 300 yard range in the near future.
    Plenty pistol and shotgun area as well.

Would you stop telling everyone how nice it is, I like never having to wait to shoot. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom