• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    SOG has CZ fitties on sale for $220 (reg $250). I already have a .32acp Ortgies that I don't shoot, but I like CZ products and this ships right to my door. Good deal or can you do better at a show? I'm not in any hurry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      59.9 KB · Views: 724

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I picked up a '50 from Century as my first "FU OweMally and your HQL Horse" C&R purchase last October for about the same price as SOG's sale. Fun and well built shooter.

What SOG has are likely as nice.

Attachments

• DSC00082.jpg
      DSC00082.jpg
      114.8 KB · Views: 703

CasualObserver

Who Observes the Observer
    Apr 27, 2012
    Maryland Born Now in Vermont
    I have been dragging my @ss on ordering one... saw them on sale the other day at SOG and finally ordered one this morning. I like my other CZs so I got my fingers crossed I get a winner. I mean it has been like 2 weeks since I bought my last C&R... that is showing restraint, right? (I promised the GF I would exercise some restraint this year when it came to my C&R purchases).

DEX

scruffy-lookin nerfherder
    Aug 16, 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Argh... I've seen this and tried forgetting. Hmmm, dip into the new house fund or leave it be... new house or CZ... new house or CZ... hmmm, maybe I can use the excuse that the new house wouldn't be "complete" without purchasing this :innocent0

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    You won't get one of these and conclude that it's the greatest gun ever ... but you will get a Vz. 50, and they are all great guns. The .32 ACP round is sort of anemic for self defense, and there are more accurate handguns out there ... but this is a good price for filling a niche in a collection.

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    You won't get one of these and conclude that it's the greatest gun ever ... but you will get a Vz., and they are all great guns. The .32 ACP round is sort of anemic for self defense, and there are more accurate handguns out there ... but this is a good price for filling a niche in a collection.

VZ? You referring to a VZ2008 or something else? I just fired my vz2008 for the first time today- a hell of a lot of gun for $500 with 5 mags and bayonet :D

edhallor

Feb 23, 2010
    Aberdeen
    No. I'm talking about the Vz. 50. "CZ" is actually a misnomer ... but one that we've grown accustomed to using.

Yup VZ50, not CZ. I have three, nice inexpensive pistol for killing Tin Cans. No stopping power and some folks have had excessive jamming.

A good cleaning, new mag, polish the feed ramp, and a new inexpensive spring replacement ( If Wolf or others have one) will turn even a poor gun into a good shooter.

Most of the recent imports have been in VG Plus condition, I thought the Ad was ON Sale for $219 ?

Bottom line a nice C&R for the price, nice fun shooter but not a carry Weapon. Also, wear a shooting or thin leather glove, the hammer will draw blood to the web of your hand after the first few Rounds.

Eddie O

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    My second C&R purchase was a CZ50 and P-64. The CZ50 had a feed issue which turned out to be a bad mag. Got some good mags and it works just fine. It's very efficient on ammo because you are not going to the range and shooting off 500 rounds. You will feel it. Nice little pistol.

I did get my Tula hex from RT canceled today. I feel so bad about that, might need some C&R retail therapy.

Mine got canceled too. Depressing. As I'm filling up with anti-freeze, I'm fighting the urge for a C&R sympathy buying spree. Wife went to bed. Where did she put my Cabela's card?

Keep in mind, 32 acp and 7,65 are not exactly the same thing.

From what I hear, these things don't like US 32 acp. Something about the 32 aco extractor grove is not as deep as the euro 7.65. I shoot Privi out of mine with no issues so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom