• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    I could not resist. My wife now has a S&M MP15 .22LR coming for $25. Hope she likes it....she hates guns but I already have one being processed now.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    That's a decent deal in this climate. I appreciate what they're doing for the community and I decided to bite the bullet and order a couple. ;-)

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    I was going to as a joke... but unfortunately their website states:

PRICING

All items are priced as accurately as possible. In the event an item may be mis-priced, we may, at our discretion, cancel the order and notify you or contact you with the correct price to determine how you wish to proceed.

So, not going to bother.

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    Hurry most items are marked sold out while I was looking. I selected one and it came up at the regular price even though it was listed for $14.95. I tried another and it came up $14.95.

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    I was going to as a joke... but unfortunately their website states:

PRICING

All items are priced as accurately as possible. In the event an item may be mis-priced, we may, at our discretion, cancel the order and notify you or contact you with the correct price to determine how you wish to proceed.

So, not going to bother.

Beat me to it. Not worth the trouble.

sandeman

Jun 19, 2008
    Pasadena
    :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:A sucker born every minute.It was disclosed if you read the entire site.They would have been out of business, if they had to honor their prices.One can only hope, in this period of time.I think things will be ok within 6 months.

Diamonddoug

Feb 2, 2013
    Jackson County TN
    Lets see who the sucker is, they could take months to get your cc money back.

Better yet if someone hacked the site to change the pricing they will get your credit card info as you place an order, I think a phone order would be your best bet. If a live person sells it to you for that then you have something.

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    Better yet if someone hacked the site to change the pricing they will get your credit card info as you place an order, I think a phone order would be your best bet. If a live person sells it to you for that then you have something.

True- and that's why I chose the check/Money order route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom