• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aab23c

Dec 22, 2012
    PG County
    I have wanted a iwi tavor since I first held one. But because of the impending stupidity that will start on October 1 I have been trying to pull enough money together to buy one. While I could add more to the debt pile, it just not something smart to do right now.

Well a friend of mine just went out and bought one today, and sent me a pic with a big smile on his face...."it's okay, you can shoot it"

Sigh...looks like I will have to move, before I will be able to buy one, because Maryland's government just fing sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Smitch521

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2013
    Salisbury
    I have wanted a iwi tavor since I first held one. But because of the impending stupidity that will start on October 1 I have been trying to pull enough money together to buy one. While I could add more to the debt pile, it just not something smart to do right now.

Well a friend of mine just went out and bought one today, and sent me a pic with a big smile on his face...."it's okay, you can shoot it"

Sigh...looks like I will have to move, before I will be able to buy one, because Maryland's government just fing sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I feel your pain! I have been dying to own an AK for quite a while now but I do not turn 21 until November. MD laws certainly suck. :mad54:

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I remember a friend letting me take his Heritage Softtail for a ride the first year they came out. I rode by a friends who dreamed about one and told him look what I won dammit! I wanted the Ninja. He was almost in tears when I told him. I guess there is a reason all my rain gear is labled Trojan.

Last edited:

Rem700fan

Ammo Disposal Expert
    Jul 11, 2012
    Eastern Panhandle, WV
    I feel your pain! I have been dying to own an AK for quite a while now but I do not turn 21 until November. MD laws certainly suck. :mad54:

Easy fix. Move out of MD to a free state and you can buy an AK FTF from another resident of whatever free state you move to. Don't even have to wait until you are 21. Don't even have to worry about getting permission from MOMmie.

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    ...yeah... I've wanted a loaded M1A... but apparently this 11 lb, 44 inch battle rifle is the weapon of choice for drug thugs everywhere... thanks MOM... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom