• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Lawmakers in South Dakota have passed a bill that would allow school districts to arm staff and teachers with guns to make their schools “safer”.

State Senators on Wednesday voted 21-14 to pass the measure, despite large-scale opposition from school administrators and personnel, who are largely opposed to bringing weapons into their schools.

This is what happens when conservatives can vote common sense measures while the ninnies wring their hands....

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Lawmakers in South Dakota have passed a bill that would allow school districts to arm staff and teachers with guns to make their schools “safer”.

State Senators on Wednesday voted 21-14 to pass the measure, despite large-scale opposition from school administrators and personnel, who are largely opposed to bringing weapons into their schools.

This is what happens when conservatives can vote common sense measures while the ninnies wring their hands....

Is there a link? The problem may be that any teacher caught carrying gets fired, even if it's now legal. I have to see what the bill looks like.

randian

Jan 13, 2012
    Not totally lame, but why not let anybody with a carry license on school grounds?

Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton
    I wonder what the anti's will have to say when they don't see teachers dropping their guns or having them stolen or shooting kids.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    I know several teachers in my close circle of friends, three of which have taken up an interest in shooting since newtown. All are female, and have intimated that if they could stop that tragedy by killing the attacker, it would not matter to them if they were fired after the fact.

My one friend brought up with the principal of the school the idea that they should approach some legislators to get something like South Dakota has done into the MD senate or house.

The principal, Mr. Yahnt I believe his name is, basically told her that her employment would be cut short if she made any such suggestion, and then basically all but ordered her to stop coming to the range with me!

I'd like to tell you she's been back to the range since then, but although she says she's still interested, and I know for a fact she is- it's been almost a month now and she hasn't been to the range with me again.

She's currently awaiting MSP approval to pick up a glock 19

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    America keeps looking better. How do you get there from Maryland?

Hop on 70, then somewhere around Nebraska turn north i think. If you smell Maple syrup, moose shit, and communism youve gone too far, thats Canadia. Canadianians are strange birds.

In all fairness SD is still fighting off Crazy Horse and the Sioux. Now the kids are a least protected from the heathens.

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    Not totally lame, but why not let anybody with a carry license on school grounds?

I have family in Ohio. In that state the school board can grant written permission to carry to a CHL holder. County by county, permission is being given to teachers at this point, no new laws needed. Some sheriffs are stepping up and are giving free training and licenses to teachers. My sister in law was training this past weekend. They are talking about permitting all CHL holders to carry, but aren't quite there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom