• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drwalther

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Berlin
    Please note that the following is not my personal work. I am not personally acquainted with the author, nor his group. I simply like the sound of it, and obtained his permission to post here :D ( I am unable to answer any questions about it.)
    ==========================================

For nearly one hundred years, the systematic dismantling of our Republic occurred simply because good people did nothing.

Today - that is all changing. Good people – people of principle … people who believe in the rule of law … people that believe in limited, Constitutional Government … people of uncompromising faith – are rising up all over and saying “Enough!”

We at the Southern Maryland Re-Founding Fathers are committed to bringing good people together in the common cause of restoring our Republic to its former glory. If you care about the direction we are heading … if you are ready to “DO SOMETHING”, but aren’t sure what … if you want to join forces with like-minded people who are tired of feeling helpless … if you are motivated not by what’s in it for you, but for your posterity … then please join us.

This coming Saturday, January 25th, the Southern Maryland Re-Founding Fathers will meet at the home of Fulton Letourneau in northern St. Mary’s County (address and particulars below) to bring good people together and plug them all in to a plan to restore that former glory. There – as an inspiration and as a guide - you will meet many good people who have already signed on. It is our sincere hope that you are motivated to bring a friend and join us in this noble cause.

“We must all hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately” – Benjamin Franklin.

Fulton Letourneau

39100 Chaptico Road,
    Mechanicsville, MD

6:00 pm – 8:30 pm

Directions …

From Route 235 / Route 5 intersection …

take Route 5 south for 3.1 miles,

take right on Chaptico Road (Rte 238)

House is 3rd horseshoe shaped driveway on right less than ¼ mile

Sharadeth

Oct 11, 2011
    If only I didn't have to work every Saturday. I really need to get out of retail to do thus kind of stuff.

Glock30Eric

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2013
    Awww, I missed this. Secedee Maryland is the only viable solution for the Southern Maryland. All other options are futile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom