• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wahama90

I just got off the phone with them and they said if both my lowers come together and I do them on the same paperwork it shouldn't be any higher than $200/$210 for the transfer. I guess I won't be needing directions then.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I just got off the phone with them and they said if both my lowers come together and I do them on the same paperwork it shouldn't be any higher than $200/$210 for the transfer. I guess I won't be needing directions then.

Fred's??

At $100 to $105 a piece, it sure sounds like Fred's.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Pretty sure Accurate was charging $50 last I heard. I'll have to check again.

Try Brian at KeepShooting. Heard he has the cheapest fees around.:thumbsup:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Brian and Mario are great people to deal with.

Got me a brand new M&P .357 SIG for an incredible price from them, got one of the last full-size's too.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Brian and Mario are great people to deal with.

Got me a brand new M&P .357 SIG for an incredible price from them, got one of the last full-size's too.

Last time I was in there Mario tried to tell me to get one before they were gone. I passed and went for something else. Regretting it now since EVERY ammo shelf I have seen HAS 357 SIG and nothing else! Good score.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Last time I was in there Mario tried to tell me to get one before they were gone. I passed and went for something else. Regretting it now since EVERY ammo shelf I have seen HAS 357 SIG and nothing else! Good score.

I almost had to plead with Mario to stash one in the safe while waiting on a paycheck, guaranteed him it was a sale, I'm glad he stashed one.

It may not be as abundant as other calibers, but I can always seem to find it. Price isn't too hateful, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it came down some. :D

Thought about the Compact, but the fullsize just felt like going home, so I went with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom