• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Even though you ARE a Steeler fan, I am still keeping you in my prayers every day. Now, if you were a Cowboys fan I would REALLY be doing some SERIOUS praying. Just kidding, my friend - get well.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I think it was a lima bean...

Splitter is a one of a kind MDS original. Ive never met the man but I'm praying for his quick recovery. Keep us posted BC.

Like his avatar likeness ... Splitter is the 'splittin' image of his alter-ego Don White, with the same sense of humor and timing. I can just hear him jokingly commenting on his situation to his nurses, or figuring out how to incorporate it into the next iteration of "The Crayder Chronicles".

Speaking of which ... If any MDS members have Kindle, or the PC/Mac/Mobile reader versions, you can purchase Splitters books on Amazon. It would be a nice jesture for a member who is missed ... for now. :)

The Reluctant (Crayder Chronicles) [Kindle Edition]

The Willing (Crayder Chronicles) [Kindle Edition]

Volume three, The Unmasked, was supposed to have been published in June of 2012, but was probably postponed until he's back on his feet again. :thumbsup:

Here he is in his Don White 'trademark' pose. What no cigar ? C.S. Splitter

Prayers and well wishes sent

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Splitter is one of the few that I know, personally, from MDShooters. I think about him and his lovely wife, daily. His doctors have a lot work to do to get him back on his feet. So please continue to send special thoughts and prayers their way, daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom