• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maddogthegreatest

Nov 19, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Looks like everything except barrel and lower...:D

Also, they are saying cannot ship to MD or DC...:mad54:

(They should include 20 round mag since it is more accurate for Vietnam era kit)

Last edited:

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    its only bc of the mag, if you ask them to take it out they will ship it. I know because I ordered AK parts kits when I was a MD resident

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    if anyone is desperate for one and sportsmans guide wont remove the mag they can use my address and pick up from me in NOVA

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    They will not Ship the Kit. I tried Ordering one Last Year. Even if you call and telling them to remove the mag. They still will not ship the Kit. You can't not have the kit ship to an alternate address as well. You Billing address and Shipping address must match. If they change their Policy, maybe I'll try again to re order it.

Ran into this also on some mags awhile back.

They will not Ship the Kit. I tried Ordering one Last Year. Even if you call and telling them to remove the mag. They still will not ship the Kit. You can't not have the kit ship to an alternate address as well. You Billing address and Shipping address must match. If they change their Policy, maybe I'll try again to re order it.

prmorin

Mar 14, 2010
    Interesting, looks like the shipping restrictions vary from piece to piece. I just took a look at the AK-47 parts kit and the disclaimers says

"WARNING: Assault Rifle Parts cannot be shipped to CA; Chicago, IL; New York City; NJ; D.C.; HI; NY; MA; South Bend, IN, Wichita, KS, Canada or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Assault Rifle Parts."

ShiNNinG

Jul 14, 2008
    White Marsh
    Ordered a similar kit from Apex last year. I think it was a Chinese made with no markings or barrel. It did come with some "happy parts" which I destroyed and threw away. Went together fine on a new lower, finding a pencil barrel turned out to be real tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom