• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    59731_10101627945231558_1706579394_n.jpg

I said hi and shook your hand after your interview as I was heading out to grab some lunch.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Ok. After that, if I can find something you have that I can afford, I'm buying it. Rock on brother.

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    Andy for County Executive!!!!

Ike Leggit telling how he was an infantry officer in VN... Seems as though he didn't learn shit from his time in training or his time in country... Dumbass.... My vote for Andy!

krztov

Jan 4, 2012
    Silver Spring
    Just watched it, this is why I love the engage crew, as long as I live in Maryland, all my business will go to you guys, the passion from Andy in the video is the passion you can tell is there when you ask questions at the shop, I went into the shop my first time as a brand new shooter awhile back, Andy, AJ and John all made me a permanent customer with their understanding, knowledge, and patience for the new guys. Engage ftw!

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    Just watched it, this is why I love the engage crew, as long as I live in Maryland, all my business will go to you guys, the passion from Andy in the video is the passion you can tell is there when you ask questions at the shop, I went into the shop my first time as a brand new shooter awhile back, Andy, AJ and John all made me a permanent customer with their understanding, knowledge, and patience for the new guys. Engage ftw!

X2 Awesome Guys and a Great Shop!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom