• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    OK, I'm hoping this isn't what you're thinking!!:lol2::lol2:

Next Saturday (rain date Sunday?), since we are unable to head west, the wife has finally decided she is ready to start shooting her own toys!!

So, I'm thinking a half-day at DelMarVa Sporting Clays would be a good way to go.

Anyone else interested in bringing the other/better half out for some trigger time?

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    Um, I thought the one nearer was the same name. Mardela Springs is a little far this time of year. Have a good time Mr. H.

Mr H

Oh, what the heck... ;)

Probably looking at getting there a little later in the day, so as to avoid the morning traffic.

I'm also open to other options, if someone knows of a similarly low-key place for a [nearly] first-time shooter.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I wish, but I am spousal challenged when it comes to firearms. She doesn't have a problem with me doing whatever I want, but she thinks firearms are exclusively Hub's Department, and she won't have anything to do with them.

Mr H

I wish, but I am spousal challenged when it comes to firearms. She doesn't have a problem with me doing whatever I want, but she thinks firearms are exclusively Hub's Department, and she won't have anything to do with them.

Mine has been that way, even though she has some that are "hers".

Now she's willing, but also hoping not to be the only one out there.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Thanks for the offer but the wifey wants nothing to do with guns. I shoot pretty regularly, but I can't get her to the range. Makes me all :(

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    My wife would totally be down for something like this. Its finding a babysitter that precludes as from going shooting together....

Turbohugh

Squib..
    Jan 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    More "bang bang" for you.:D

What do they have for target stands at this place? Anything?

I left some steel there last trip out, it was a cheapie walmart spinning target, but the surplus ammo chewed up the support.

They will let you put a steel target out on the 50yard berm and further. I have a 'walking' steel target I will bring next trip out.

That weekend is memorial day weekend traffic over the bridge will be a bit congested for folks heading there from points west :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom