• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Hey i may be considering letting go my 8gb iphone 4 from sprint with a clean esn and the real tree otter box. I have 2 i may sell in the next 3-4 weeks curious if anyone would be interested they are good phones but the wife wants to try something else. Online they are around 200ish for just the phone i am looking to possibly get $150 each with the otter box on them. They have never been without a case since we have owned them. They would make a great backup phone. Or use as a regular ipod touch works great on wifi even without service. The otter box's alone are 50-60+ each.

Any questions shoot me a pm. May consider trades for a nice compact or sub compact 9mm possibly a beretta or 92fs variant. Prefer cash but trades are cool! I can email pics if need be. This is merely just to see if anyone may possibly be interested. I will post them in the classifieds when i am sure. Or if someone claims them prior. Thanks.
    This is a great way to get a nice phone without renewing the contract.

Last edited:

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I would rather deal local to many variables when dealing online. Also rather have the cash. And i am sure someone local could use it as a backup or even as i said like an ipod touch.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I sold my iPhone 4 to gazelle and they sent a check within a week of getting my phone, and they send you a Pre paid box to ship them the phone in, pretty easy, if you want check in 2 weeks tops then go that route!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    dang sprint offers more then them. I may do the amazon if no one likes it i can get 120 for it from them this phone is damn near new. It has been in the otterbox since new.
    But i would prefer to sell to someone who can use it. I would Sell both for $300 with otter box's

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I was just hoping someone here could use a decent backup the phones are flawless. Just the wife wants to try a galaxy phone. that is the only reason we wish to part with them at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom