• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    He has about 24 months before it all comes crashing down around his feet, so he needs to get his face time in fast.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Things that make you say ... hmmmm

Janet Napolitano Signed 'Stand Your Ground' Law for Arizona in 2006

Amid Democrat attempts to use the Trayvon Martin shooting as a means to push for the repeal of Stand Your Ground laws, it’s been interesting to note how many Democrats have a past that includes support for them.

Also former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm who used her Current TV show to slam SYG laws, blaming Republicans for their very existence in the first place.

Hey Big Sis ... care to comment ? What's that you say ? You changed your mind ...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• ********.jpg
      ********.jpg
      4.8 KB · Views: 177

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Why are all of the lefties complaining about SYG and Zimmerman? Last I heard, he was being charged with murder 2; did that change??

On a side note, why do people like bloomberg, pelosi, and soros seem to live forever?

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    Why are all of the lefties complaining about SYG and Zimmerman? Last I heard, he was being charged with murder 2; did that change??

On a side note, why do people like bloomberg, pelosi, and soros seem to live forever?

They live in a stress-free environment where any evidence against their cause is a lie that they can ignore. They also don't have to worry about protecting themselves in this crazy world, they have the money and power to hire bodyguards.

CPT Ethanolic

Gun Packing Liberal
    Bloomberg is a douche. My #1 dislike in politicians are those who want to "sterilize" the world for me. I can take care of myself, I don't need you to "protect me" from the big bad world. I like the idea of smoking cigarettes, drinking and basically living life. I might try to protect my kids from that a bit, but that's my choice for me and I don't need some diackhead billionaire to tell me otherwise. I believe in "doing the dirt". I like dirty bars, dirty cars and dirty guns so that I can clean them.

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    Bloomberg is an appalling example of a left-wing, authoritarian, fascist, anti-liberty, anti constitution bully, and he can't ride off into the sunset soon enough for me. But I DO hope he sticks around long enough for a few good bitch-slaps from the SCOTUS. He really needs to be made into an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom