• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VIVID

Jul 9, 2023
    Sykesville
    Anyone recommend a gun store in south central PA (north'ish of Baltimore) that carries standard size Glock Mags for a G17? There's a few around Shrewsbury I think.

Thanks you much!

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Slate Ridge Firearms in Fawn Grove, it's a couple phone booths in size/weird hours and when I went they were sold out of popular mags everyone wants, +10 rounders for P365's, Glocks, etc

Ive been to Morr Range in Willow Street a few times now. It's got that neo-open space concept vibe like Freestate, but without the goons dressed up like they're about to play airsoft. Shelves full of mags always in stock without rip off pricing

VIVID

Jul 9, 2023
    Sykesville
    Slate Ridge Firearms in Fawn Grove, it's a couple phone booths in size/weird hours and when I went they were sold out of popular mags everyone wants, +10 rounders for P365's, Glocks, etc

Ive been to Morr Range in Willow Street a few times now. It's got that neo-open space concept vibe like Freestate, but without the goons dressed up like they're about to play airsoft. Shelves full of mags always in stock without rip off pricing
    hahah. Thanks

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    A little further west out route 30 is Juniata Trading Co. near Everette/Bedford area. Good size archery shop too..

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Please consider the border tax. Shops really close to the MD line have markups knowing the Marylanders "need" those mags to be purchased as close to MD as possible.
    LOL this, Freedom Armory is stupid expensive for stuff like that. Go to a gun show in York, ask Andy at Winter Firearms in Red Lion, or Atlantic Tactical just north of York, and get them under MSRP.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Hey. That's great. I can stop there on my trips to MI when I hang with old friends and family.
    If you are going on trips, buy them where ever you go. If flying, check them in your luggage.
    Done it for years.

VIVID

Jul 9, 2023
    Sykesville
    LOL this, Freedom Armory is stupid expensive for stuff like that. Go to a gun show in York, ask Andy at Winter Firearms in Red Lion, or Atlantic Tactical just north of York, and get them under MSRP.

jam armory in delta PA
    joes shooting world delta PA

If you are going on trips, buy them where ever you go. If flying, check them in your luggage.
    Done it for years.

Thanks a lot for weighing in. This is very helpful.

Looking for that MD tax now. No standard mags for less than retail+ within 30 miles North of the Mason Dixon Line

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    The York Gun Show is this coming weekend, if you still need them. I bet our own South Carroll Sporting Goods (@FFBWMD ) will have some...at probably the best prices ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom