• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vfr750f

Feb 2, 2008
    Also received a Star Model B from Empire Arms the same day as my SOG P-64 (2 handgun days are always fun). This Star is one of the Bulgarian contract pistols with the fake waffenamt stamp. Nice shape - matching serials on slide and barrel. Kinda cool to have a 1911esk pistol chambered for 9mm. Interestingly, the importer mark is hidden under the slide stop. It was sold to me as having no import marks.
    389539132.jpg

389539131.jpg

389539292.jpg

389539359.jpg

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    Star Bs are usually 9x19, Star As are usually 9x23 (Largo)

Nice one! And, were there any more where that one came from?

***Edit*** Beaten to the punch again! Maybe one day I will learn to type... Empire, thanks for the info.

Last edited:

tosainu1

May 10, 2005
    Bowie Md
    so ur the guy that got that one super b

nice to see im not the only ones rushing to open any emails from empire arms, im always looking for tiger striped rifles from him...hes awesome..

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Super Bees were made in both 9x21 AND 9x19 . I have one in 9x19 . Actual Spanish Mil issue were x21s , but both made for commercial and foreign contract sales .

gaskg

Jan 5, 2010
    Forest Hill
    That is really nice. I grew up shooting my Father's Star 22lr target pistol. I still really love that pistol. Now i know what I'll be looking for when my C & R finally arrives!

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    Super Bees were made in both 9x21 AND 9x19 . I have one in 9x19 . Actual Spanish Mil issue were x21s , but both made for commercial and foreign contract sales .

Not to be a B***h, but you mean 9x23 (largo). 9x21 is the IMI catridge so civies in Europe can play too... Sorry Bigfoot...

And while we are on the topic, beware of 9x23 win, which you should not use in a Star chamber for Largo (except to try once or twice, I mean....I have a face that can stop a truck, so really, missing half of it could be an improvement, but if you're not so ugly you cause paint to peel, don't do it) given that it is way hotter and will push 1500fps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom