• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Wondering why there are no Pittman signs. I drive by his horse farm daily and there are plenty of opposing signs. Big ones. I know no person who will vote for him, I’m in a hunt club of which he is a member.

Pittman signs will sprout up after the Primary Election - doesn't make sense to spend money if he's unopposed and risk having early signs disappear or get "creatively edited".

Mr H

Banana'd
    Bay Ridge area is full of Pissman signs.

I'm starting to get a bunch of propaganda mail, and something struck me...

If the DGA ads are [effectively] in support of Schulz, and DGA says Cox is '"too conservative for Maryland, does that mean Schulz isn't a conservative Republican?!

Oh, my...

;)

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I met Jessica Haire at Northeast HS. shook my hand and i told her the reasons i was not voting for her. She did ask me and i reminded her of that and she smiled.

She said that one of her opponents said she was a stripper/dancer don't know who

NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    I met Jessica Haire at Northeast HS. shook my hand and i told her the reasons i was not voting for her. She did ask me and i reminded her of that and she smiled.

She said that one of her opponents said she was a stripper/dancer don't know who
    So who did you end up voting for

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I tried for last two weeks to run into Brian Riddle who owns Homestead Gardens to ask him what’s up with the hairy lady. he has long been one of Pittman‘s biggest foes, there are several things I have shoot to kill permissions on his properties. last I heard he is spending a lot of time in Delaware.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I tried for last two weeks to run into Brian Riddle who owns Homestead Gardens to ask him what’s up with the hairy lady. he has long been one of Pittman‘s biggest foes, there are several things I have shoot to kill permissions on his properties. last I heard he is spending a lot of time in Delaware.
    Well, HG did recently open a location in, IIRC, Smyrna, I can't say I blame him for being out of MD.

But Haire's apparent connection to HG is curious,

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    She conceded last night Pittman got the win. Funny how they keep counting for a week or so and finally get the count they need.

I dislike our current voting system

imaoldcowhand

Aug 3, 2018
    I don't usually get political. But I don't like or trust Pittman.

I read this today. Sounds like someone was paid off. The counting went on this long why not wait until the end of Friday for a somewhat real count.

"Haire was leading the race on Election Day. According to the State Board of Elections, Pittman regained the lead on Tuesday by 192.

The state board says more than 25,000 mail-in ballots have been counted. More than 30,000 remain until the count ends Friday."

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    She conceded last night Pittman got the win. Funny how they keep counting for a week or so and finally get the count they need.

I dislike our current voting system

I don't usually get political. But I don't like or trust Pittman.

I read this today. Sounds like someone was paid off. The counting went on this long why not wait until the end of Friday for a somewhat real count.

"Haire was leading the race on Election Day. According to the State Board of Elections, Pittman regained the lead on Tuesday by 192.

The state board says more than 25,000 mail-in ballots have been counted. More than 30,000 remain until the count ends Friday."
    What the deuce?

Why would she concede if his lead was < 200, and there are still 30,000 ballots to count?

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    What the deuce?

Why would she concede if his lead was < 200, and there are still 30,000 ballots to count?
    Because mail in ballots heavily favor democrat candidates - that lead was likely only going to widen as time went on.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    To me it is odd, if it happened once or twice across the country that would seem okay. But it happened everywhere in our nation and never goes the other way.
    Always against the GOP , i get mail ins always favor the Dems but seems they always have some mail ins in a dark locked room and they pull out for such occasions

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom