• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STSCM

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2008
    Lusby, MD
    Did anyone hear what my elected representative say concerning the Slaughter way of passing the Health care debacle? That most of us wouldn't ever understand how something like that works, so it won't matter to us? And he represents me? I want to move to Dahlgren and commute. Bah.

Gunner71

Lone Wolf
    Mar 7, 2008
    right behind you
    Don't you see, he is just soooooo much smarter than the unwashed masses. Let them pass this crap. I hope that if this happens, when he goes to walk out of the building he is greeted by a mass of people who do understand what the bastards are doing! Its time for the employers to send a message to the employees!

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    But he's Steny Hoyer! All his voters need to see is the big "D" next to his name and he gets reelected. I'm guessing he will be in congress for at least another decade or two.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    I sent a letter to the honorable Mr Hoyer's office. After three phone calls and three promises of a reply I received nothing. I did find out that they researched me and despite the fact that I had a return address on the letter, they managed to come up with an address where I lived ten years ago and sent a reply to that address. Go figure. How inconsiderate of me to move and use my new address. Next time I move I'm going to take my house numbers with me so I won't have to change addresses.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Played his comment today on Fox....what an arrogant a**. Incredible. How can anyone infer that the public is too dumb to understand the legislative process and not know what the differences are in good politics stay in office???

STSCM

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2008
    Lusby, MD
    Played his comment today on Fox....what an arrogant a**. Incredible. How can anyone infer that the public is too dumb to understand the legislative process and not know what the differences are in good politics stay in office???

My point exactly. How to get him out of office. Is there any repub's running against him, that's the point, no one of note seems to go after his area. Pox on this place.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    My point exactly. How to get him out of office. Is there any repub's running against him, that's the point, no one of note seems to go after his area. Pox on this place.

The trick is the heavily populated portion of PG county, which offsets the Charles/Calvert/St Marys votes.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    Collins Bailey (R) in Charles County runs against Hoyer. I don't think he is even a threat to Steny. I would rather vote for a more viable candidate but if there is no other choice I will vote for Bailey as a vote against Hoyer.

Some political people feel that he runs for congress for publicity to maintain his seat on the board of ed. I am not endorsing Bailey but if given no other choice I will vote for him.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Poster child for term limits.

I think anyone who thinks they want to change things in this state needs to hold their nose, register as a Democrat and get rid of these slugs in the primaries.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Collins Bailey (R) in Charles County runs against Hoyer. I don't think he is even a threat to Steny. I would rather vote for a more viable candidate but if there is no other choice I will vote for Bailey as a vote against Hoyer.

Some political people feel that he runs for congress for publicity to maintain his seat on the board of ed. I am not endorsing Bailey but if given no other choice I will vote for him.

Check out Charles Lollar as well.

c&rdaze

Oct 2, 2007
    Southern MD
    Check out Charles Lollar as well.

The more I read about Charles Lollar, the more I like what I'm reading. I was up for the benefit breakfast in La Plata on 6 Feb that got snowed out. Its rescheduled for 27 March at the Sleep Inn, La Plata.

Google him for dates of other events. :thumbsup:

Well look at that: 500 posts

Last edited:

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Today on GMA Steny Hoyer compared republicans to a 12 year old that killed his parents and wants sympathy because he’s an orphan. WTF?

youfamissim

Mar 11, 2010
    The problem with Bailey is his image. He is not electable IMO because he is not attractive. His politics are conservative but as Cha County becomes the place residents of PG run away to, Conservatives/Republicans will be less viable as candidates. You'd think the people running away from PG county would make the connection - liberal Democrat policies are responsible for the troubles they face.

There's evidence that suggests the restrictive gun laws are in place largely because the legislature doesn't want communities with a history of crime, especially violent crime rates, armed. So - they make blanket gun laws. If lawmakers made rules to qualify a person for concealed carry, immediate ownership, - etc... that were based upon reasonable means = a clean criminal record, good personal behaviors, there'd be some instance contrived to make those rules racially or socio-economically tinged. That would result in their being overturned or discarded. It's no mystery why other urban centers follow the liberal idiom of gun control - they do it for the same reasons that flow from academia where the left's brain trust confer to create uniformity in their objectives for the masses.

One aspect of this healthcare bill that frightens me most is lefties use the argument - guns are a health danger. Ergo - Guns must be restricted or eliminated from the communities most prone to violence AND anywhere else they can implement their designs.

Hear me clearly - IF this healthcare garbage passes - gun ownership will be declared a health risk and the assault upon our 2nd amendment rights will begin in earnest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom