• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gutshootem

Feb 27, 2013
    Calvert
    Kentucky Gun company has Sub2Ks in .40 cal with glock mags in stock.
    $399 with free shipping but a $12 CC fee.

I called and they said to include a note requesting them to remove the evil 15rd mag for shipping here when placing the order online.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Simple blowback design, 16" in unfireable folded position, 29.5" OAL when opened. Takes handgun magazines. Inexpensive. Very dirty. I have one that takes Glock 17 9mm mags and I love it.

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    Wow..I must have ordered the last one! Right after I posted the link I decided to order one and right after I ordered it, it shows OOS.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Hopefully they get some more. Some people love them, some hate them, but recent production models seem to be reliable firearms. I'd like to get one.

gutshootem

Feb 27, 2013
    Calvert
    I had the link open on my phone and refreshed it a few times a day for several months. You really have to keep a close eye on it because they only lasted a few hrs.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    When visiting my in-laws in Saint Albans, Vermont, the owner of a shop I visited said he gets Kel-Tec Sub2k's in all the time. Each time I've gone to the store, I've seen one on the shelf. They're usually the .40 models. I was fortunate enough to find one in 9mm around here not too long ago. Next time I go to Vermont, I'll be picking up one or two if they have them on the shelf.

rauler

May 2, 2012
    The 9mm version is my unicorn. Can't find one anywhere to the point that I've actually considered the .40 S&W. Some have sold recently on Gunbroker for $455.00. As for the 15 rd magazine you can always have the Sub 2k shipped to a Virginia FFL, one that would be willing to do that for you, of course. It's perfectly legal to buy a long gun with a standard magazine in any of our neighboring states. That way you won't have to waste a magazine.
    I did find a 9mm Sub 2k in an Atlanta gun shop, but they would not sell it to me being a Md resident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom