• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rex0915

Jul 26, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    Well I just dropped off my paperwork at Engage for my Surefire 7.62 suppressor for my SCAR 17. Big shout-out to them for helping me through the paperwork. Hoping for a quick return :fingerscrossed:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
      photo.jpg
      66.7 KB · Views: 291

smg1231

Dec 15, 2012
    Ellicott City
    Very nice! The SOCOM cans are probably the best available right now.

I wouldn't hold your breath too long. I submitted paperwork with engage in January for a AAC Tirant....Still waiting....

NeverSurrender

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    Apr 3, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    I was on a waiting list for about a month for either the AAC Ti-Rant or the SWR Octane. The Ti-Rant came in 1st but I think that either one is top of the line. I got it at A2 Sales in Jessup. The owner Mark was very helpful and called me when he got one in as promised.

Did you consider a 300 Blackout upper? AAC says as long as you use subsonic that you could then use the 9mm can on your AR as well (plus the 300BLK will be quieter than the 223).

My plan is to buy a 2nd piston for the Ti-Rant then I can use it on my 9mm handguns, my 9mm AR, and my 300 BLK AR.

Rex0915

Jul 26, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    They had it in stock, great service over there highly recommended. Not looking forward to the wait, trying not to think about it, but here I am, thinking about it.

MOtoMD

Jan 29, 2013
    MoCo
    They had it in stock, great service over there highly recommended. Not looking forward to the wait, trying not to think about it, but here I am, thinking about it.

+1 on the service at Engage! Andy and team are awesome!!!

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD

Well, it will only take about a month longer than buying a registered gun in MD...

I have been waiting so long for my pistol, it feels like I should be able to add a FA switch having to wait this long!

ZX672

Feb 21, 2010
    Olney
    The wait sucks, but I sure it will be worth it. I have heard a lot of good things about that SOCOM can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom