• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • a216vcti

Cliff
    Oct 19, 2009
    Anyone have any experience with their lower recievers? A friend of mine is looking to buy his first AR and was given a good deal for a superior arms lower, colt 6520 upper with some aftermarket rail and removable handguard. The buyer is asking $650. I told him buy once, cry once and go colt. You guys think it's a good deal? I've never heard of superior arms before. Anyone have any experience with their parts?

Alaskacajun

Aug 30, 2011
    I had one somebody gave me... I put it together for my oldest son. PMags barley drop free from it. GI mags are GTG... but I had to spend a few minutes with a small file cleaning up the magwell to allow PMags to drop free.

So I went into my large stash of PMags and opened every bag and inserted them all into the lower to find 10 that would drop free easily. out of nearly 100 PMags, I finally found 10 that drop free cleanly! So Numbered them with a paint pen and gave them to him too!

5oh2t5.jpg

With Spike's Tactical selling lowers below $100 and Palmetto State Armory selling lowers for $50... I would say that there are better options out there right now!

- Clint

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    With Spike's Tactical selling lowers below $100 and Palmetto State Armory selling lowers for $50... I would say that there are better options out there right now!

- Clint

+1

I just picked up 2 PSA stripped lower's for 49.99 during their black friday sale, even at 79.99, still a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom