• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    This email just arrived from The Second Amendment Foundation. Kill two birds with one stone:

Support SAF at this critical time

by Shopping at Amazon

How can you save money AND support SAF’s lawsuits (helmed by legal rockstars like Alan Gura) at the same time? It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!

1. Get to Amazon through saf.org/amazon. When you want to shop at Amazon, get there by going to saf.org/amazon – you'll be redirected to the regular Amazon homepage. Voila!

2. Buy stuff! Really. It’s that simple. Every item that you buy through saf.org/amazon (even if you just put items in your cart and buy them later) is credited to our fundraising program. Oh – it costs you NOTHING, by the way. Total win-win, right?

3. Watch SAF win (with your help!). Up to 10% of every purchase through saf.org/amazon is sent by Amazon to SAF about 45 days later. That’s some 2A cha-ching!

Wraith

Oct 19, 2009
    Denton
    Wish I had known about this before I ordered a otterbox for my tablet on Sunday. Oh well, will have to hit it up next time.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Wish I had known about this before I ordered a otterbox for my tablet on Sunday. Oh well, will have to hit it up next time.

I recently made a couple of buys from amazon before I saw this. Have bookmarked the SAF donation link for future purchases:

How can you save money AND support SAF’s lawsuits (helmed by legal rockstars like Alan Gura) at the same time? It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!

1. Get to Amazon through saf.org/amazon. When you want to shop at Amazon, get there by going to saf.org/amazon – you'll be redirected to the regular Amazon homepage. Voila!

2. Buy stuff! Really. It’s that simple. Every item that you buy through saf.org/amazon (even if you just put items in your cart and buy them later) is credited to our fundraising program. Oh – it costs you NOTHING, by the way. Total win-win, right?

3. Watch SAF win (with your help!). Up to 10% of every purchase through saf.org/amazon is sent by Amazon to SAF about 45 days later. That’s some 2A cha-ching!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom