Suppressor noob Qs - last minute urgency!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I really lucked out. I called Engage this afternoon to see if they have a Octane 45 on hand. Turns out they did, under the SilencerCo SPEQ program, which I qualify for. $639 for a new Octane 45! I am pretty pumped, I didnt think I was going to find the can I wanted in time to get the paperwork in but I lucked out. Now I just need to break the good news to my wife..............

That's a pretty sweet deal. Congrats!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I really lucked out. I called Engage this afternoon to see if they have a Octane 45 on hand. Turns out they did, under the SilencerCo SPEQ program, which I qualify for. $639 for a new Octane 45! I am pretty pumped, I didnt think I was going to find the can I wanted in time to get the paperwork in but I lucked out. Now I just need to break the good news to my wife..............

Awsome deal. As for the wife, what she doesn't know wont hurt you.

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land

LOL - She just asked why I am printing out my trust!!! I told her I am going to Engage to get my SBR lower engraved, which is true, but I am also doing that paperwork. With the new AFT rules going into effect and this being the suppressor I have been shopping for at a nice price, I cant pass it up.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I didn't have the money to drop $2k either do I just filed 3 form 1's to build two suppressors and one SBR using an 80% lower. We'll see if they all go through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land

I came clean....... She said I should have bought two!!!

On another note, the engraving Engage did on my SBR is second to none. I highly recommend them! I will make the drive to Engage for everything moving forward.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Does the ATF go by postmark, if you happen to know. If the deadline for 41F is July 13, I believe, then if Form 4 mailed to ATF for suppressor on July 12 (and postmarked), then would this still qualify me using a NFA Trust rather than new rules for 41F? In other words, trying to get in under old rules.
    Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom