Supreme Court remits MD assault weapons ban back to lower courts in light of Bruen vs. NY ruling

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I drop the meme with some jest <3. I enjoy Garand Thumb videos as much as the next guy and give to FuddBusters.
    I mostly appreciate the guntubers who are much more open about how they are operating. I mostly stay away from the ones who I know have pretty well F-ed people over at some point are have been caught in seriously lying about things. Which sadly does limit it some, but does still leave plenty tied up in the Leviathan.

And several others who stay far away and operate just with Patreon support and possibly limited advertising (Gun Jesus, Karl, Othais and Mae)

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    I mostly appreciate the guntubers who are much more open about how they are operating. I mostly stay away from the ones who I know have pretty well F-ed people over at some point are have been caught in seriously lying about things. Which sadly does limit it some, but does still leave plenty tied up in the Leviathan.

And several others who stay far away and operate just with Patreon support and possibly limited advertising (Gun Jesus, Karl, Othais and Mae)
    I stopped watching gun jesus when he teamed up with deviant ollam who is a lefty. Ollan said Rittenhouse not being found guild would be flabbergasting.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Well...given the number of permits issued already (and ever increasing)...their rationalle for 'blood in the streets' will be null and void. They will need to come up with some other BS reasons for whatever they put forth.

You assume they give a damn. They know there won’t be blood in the streets, it’s merely an anti gun taking point. None of their gun control laws make any sense, it’s all about control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I stopped watching gun jesus when he teamed up with deviant ollam who is a lefty. Ollan said Rittenhouse not being found guild would be flabbergasting.

lol. His buddy and collaborator at In Range is a longtime member of the Satanic Temple and is probably more left of Ollam.

Both have collaborated with many of the gun YouTube-o-sphere.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

In fairness I really didn't think he was going to get off on all charges. I did think homicide was unlikely to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. The firearms charges I was pretty surprised he got off on. But also with the charged environment, I was still surprised he got off. Or at least I wouldn't have been surprised if he had been convicted is a better way to put it.

Last I checked though they generally support 2A rights and I am fairly left of center too and I also strongly support 2A rights.

Sooo....

I also watch some guys I am pretty certain I don't agree with much at all on anything outside of 2A, like Brandon Herrera.

That said, there have been a small number of gun youtubers that have been extremely outspoken on non-2A views that I do find pretty horrible and I can't watch them, largely because I know watching them potentially supports them financially.

Honestly the beauty of digging into some of the guntubbers, just like if you really dug into many of the members here are there are plenty of people from all political walks of life that strongly support the 2A. But if you also dig into it, there are plenty on both sides who are strongly anti-2A. Yup, one side has more than the other for both of those positions, but being "a lefty" doesn't automatically make you anti-2A and being "a conservative" even "far right wing conservative" doesn't make you automatically pro-2A. I have family members who are strongly conservative and they are VERY anti-gun. About equal numbers of my lefty commie friends, as I am sure many would call them, are pro 2A as anti-2A.

Last edited:

CruncherBlock

Mar 29, 2016
    lol. His buddy and collaborator at In Range is a longtime member of the Satanic Temple and is probably more left of Ollam.
    I thought you must be kidding but you are not. Karl Kasarda of In Range is indeed a Minister of Satan.

Men will do the strangest things to meet women. I can think of no other reasonable explanation for how in the 21st century, a man becomes a minister in the Satanic Temple. She must be something really special.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I thought you must be kidding but you are not. Karl Kasarda of In Range is indeed a Minister of Satan.

Men will do the strangest things to meet women. I can think of no other reasonable explanation for how in the 21st century, a man becomes a minister in the Satanic Temple. She must be something really special.

I used to belong to TST. The ideals TST purports are entirely reasonable (https://the.satanic.wiki/index.php/Seven_Tenets#Seven_Fundamental_Tenets_(September_2017-Present), however the ownership of TST is comprised of scumbags. They have a terrible litigation strategy in their alleged defense of civil rights and they also attack former members and others who speak out against them with lawsuits and threatened legal action.

This video of Karl was taken from within TST’s Salem, MA headquarters (I’ve been there).

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I used to belong to TST. The ideals TST purports are entirely reasonable (https://the.satanic.wiki/index.php/Seven_Tenets#Seven_Fundamental_Tenets_(September_2017-Present), however the ownership of TST is comprised of scumbags. They have a terrible litigation strategy in their alleged defense of civil rights and they also attack former members and others who speak out against them with lawsuits and threatened legal action.

This video of Karl was taken from within TST’s Salem, MA headquarters (I’ve been there).

He’s a witch! Burn him.

Middleman

Sep 25, 2020
    Tramp stamp?
    During the witch hunt and trials one of the things that were looked for was a wine color mark. This was normally for either on the chest back or nape of the neck. The problem was what they were finding was nothing more than a birth mark and plenty of people have those.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    During the witch hunt and trials one of the things that were looked for was a wine color mark. This was normally for either on the chest back or nape of the neck. The problem was what they were finding was nothing more than a birth mark and plenty of people have those.
    Sorry, jokes don't come across in writing well.

I am very well acquainted with the history of real witch hunts through the centuries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom