Survivalist/Zombie Apocolypse sub-forum?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EVOIXGSR

Straight Baller Status
    Mar 13, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    A lot of us rock our 5-ply tin-foil hats daily, so I figured it would be nice to have a sub forum that deals with emergency preparedness/Zombie Apocalypse scenarios. We do already have a bunch of sub-forums, but I figured I would throw the idea out there.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    There was an emergency preparedness forum attempted. I don't know why it was killed, lack of interest or people going too Bert Gummer.

trp7

Apr 3, 2009
    These zombie movies are taking all my good ideas. I am not going to share the rest of them in a forum. Thats why when I get home I am going to start digging a bunker. I'll do it under cover of nightfall so the neighbors won't see and try to get in when THEY come. But I have already said to much.

Ultra Wookie

May 23, 2010
    The Scandalous North
    If the zombies are the slow shambling lot they should be theoretically easy enough to deal with / contain without any sort of post apocalyptic shit... :innocent0 But... If they are the fast/running agressive lot than I think short of individually owned baby-NORAD type facilities than we are all pretty much screwed.

The3clipser

Mister Tea
    Nov 29, 2009
    I'm going to plug the web site www.zombiehunters.org They are good people, from a wide variety of life experiences. Two things are important if you go there.
    1. No politics
    2. No religion
    All faiths and beliefs are welcome, but do not be a douche about it. They are indiscriminate banners, who are tough but fair. I learned a lot from that site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom