Tactical Shepherd 16 hour W&C course (Cecil County)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnsopi

Feb 8, 2018
    Just finished the Tactical Shepherd 16 hour W&C course. I was very impressed. Classroom time was well spent, a lot of hands on training and a lot of thinking.
    I was tried by the end of the day. Range time was well planned and conducted with safety as #1. Mel and Kenny were the instructors and did a excellent job.
    Hate to say but I am glad Maryland made me take a training course.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Just like firearms training courses should not be mandated but should be available and people encouraged to learn about their rights.

Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    Even though I had to pay an astronomical price to exercise my right, I am glad that I took my class with Tactical Shepard too. Both Kenny and Mel kept if very interesting the whole time. I too was tired after both days. They gave alot of information to take in.

Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    If it were free, but at the same time that may never happen with being out voted by cities over run by the privileged.

Plus what the gentleman above me put. It was a good class.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Just finished the Tactical Shepherd 16 hour W&C course. I was very impressed. Classroom time was well spent, a lot of hands on training and a lot of thinking.
    I was tried by the end of the day. Range time was well planned and conducted with safety as #1. Mel and Kenny were the instructors and did a excellent job.
    Hate to say but I am glad Maryland made me take a training course.
    Mel and Kenny are great, as are the "actors" in the scenario training. Great guys everyone one and then you have John and the others inside waiting to fulfull you "needs".

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    You know I'm your side my friend, but if one must take the class as not military exempt, at least it sounds like this class is a good one
    I am exempt and still took Mel's class as I never carried a handgun in my 20+ years except a couple of time as SGT of the Guard on payday at Ft Gordon, GA when all or most of the students got paid cash at one of the gyms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom