• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    Has anyone worked with the shop next to All Pawn? I am looking to get a complete upper for a lower I just purchased. I am not looking for anything fancy and I am trying to stay cheap. I am putting it on a complete New Frontier lower so I am trying to build it as cheap as possible. How are their prices and do they have a lot in stock? They are always closed by the time I get home from work. Thank.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    You should stop in and check out the inventory. Andy is a good guy and takes care of his customers.

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    I purchased a troy flip up rear sight and it was cheaper than almost all the internet sights that I did a search in. I also purchased a magpul BAD and it wouldn't work properly on my AR and they gave me a refund. I stop by there about a week ago and they only had one upper. They might have some in now. I'll definitely buy there again.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Is Andy the Andy White that used to work at Lawmen Supply?

That's him.

I have been dealing with him since he was at Lawman Supply.
    Gary is the primary at Lawman now but the shop isnt what it use to be. The shop was downsized and sold. Now they are having trouble keeping anything in stock.

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    I know, I was in lawmen's last week and it was empty. Some fire safety company bought them out and they don't seem to carry too many firearms anymore. Plus I have purchased over two dozen firearms personally from them and my agency buys thousands of dollars annually from them yet when I walked in, they acted like I was a stranger off the street. I think I will limit my purchases to IP's from now on.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    That's him.

I have been dealing with him since he was at Lawman Supply.
    Gary is the primary at Lawman now but the shop isnt what it use to be. The shop was downsized and sold. Now they are having trouble keeping anything in stock.

:shocked3: Talked to Gary last week, and he said that he had several of each, of different Glocks, except no G23 or G36 in stock.
    (My daughter's b/f wants to buy a G22 and maybe a G23.)

I know, I was in lawmen's last week and it was empty. Some fire safety company bought them out and they don't seem to carry too many firearms anymore. Plus I have purchased over two dozen firearms personally from them and my agency buys thousands of dollars annually from them yet when I walked in, they acted like I was a stranger off the street. I think I will limit my purchases to IP's from now on.

I've bought several firearms through Lawmen's and the last time I was in there, they acted a little different.
    One thing that kinda threw me off.... I had a G26 and a G27 on the counter, deciding what I was going to buy, and an LEO walked in with his 'papers' and said he wanted a G27.

Gary took the G27 off of the counter and said, "Here you go....." :shocking:

"Well, I guess I'll take the G26, then." :lol2:

Mar 3, 2013
    I purchased a troy flip up rear sight and it was cheaper than almost all the internet sights that I did a search in.

Me too. I bought Troy front and rear sites without really shopping around for prices. When I got home I checked online and noticed that WTG's price was very competitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom