• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    They do, good question. I’d like to know myself as I’d love to suppress my Tavor 21. Mine is all factory OEM, and is pinned and welded. I have suppressors and brake/suppressor mounts (Silencerco, Huxworx, and KAC) that aren’t long enough to get me into the legal category. That Griffen Armament brake looks like the way to go, but I’m not getting back into the ATF Form 4 pool anytime soon if I can avoid it.
    I've always wondered why someone does not simply make a can adapter that fits over a standard Mil spec flash hider. This would solve your T-21 problem and really convenient for everyone else. :-) I suppose that forcing folks to buy a QD type barrel adapter for each gun plus the receiver accessory for the can is a pretty good revenue source.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I've always wondered why someone does not simply make a can adapter that fits over a standard Mil spec flash hider. This would solve your T-21 problem and really convenient for everyone else. :-) I suppose that forcing folks to buy a QD type barrel adapter for each gun plus the receiver accessory for the can is a pretty good revenue source.
    There is a manufacturer that makes a can, that does attach around the A2 flash hider. I think it was Griffin.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    The X95RS does not use a standard mil-spec flash hider. It's a weird muzzle brake thingie.

MattFinals718

Nov 23, 2022
    Arlington, VA
    The X95RS does not use a standard mil-spec flash hider. It's a weird muzzle brake thingie.

Yeah, that’s why I feel like I wouldn’t buy that version. I’d rather buy the regular XB18 and have my FFL/gunsmith do a P/W job on the muzzle device before they transferred it to me.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Yeah, that’s why I feel like I wouldn’t buy that version. I’d rather buy the regular XB18 and have my FFL/gunsmith do a P/W job on the muzzle device before they transferred it to me.
    This is probably the right answer. If it were me, I'd P&W an ASR FH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom