• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Thank you for standing up! In this day and age it is refreshing to see some one stand up
    for the truth and blow in the political wind!

Thank you Patriot!

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    Delegate Dwyer, thank you for supporting us in our fight. I drove 90 minutes each way, stood in line for 6 hours on the 6th, signed my name, and felt it was all worth it. I will be at the next event as well and I will do my best to bring my friends. We won't back down!

cjroman

Apr 4, 2012
    Calvert County
    Delegate Dywer,
    Thank you for your support. We spoke briefly in the Lowe Building, waiting for the elevator, after I met with my Delegate, Mark Fisher.
    It was great to see you making some sense of the situation and plugging the very large leadership hole that was left gaping by the Judicial Committee Chair. Great job in getting the extra sign in sheets so everyone could get their name on record.
    We have your back down here in Calvert County, thanks for the cover from our North side.
    See you next month.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    My e-mail sent to Del. Dwyer
    Delegate, Dwyer

Even though I am not from your district I would like to thank you for your support and speaking at the SB281 rally on February 6.

Sincerely,

HITWTOM

and his speedy reply

Thanks for the email. I appreciate your efforts!

Constitutionally Yours,

Don H. Dwyer, Jr.

phipp13

May 20, 2011
    Point Lookout MD
    Thank You for your Support Deligate Dwyer. I Spoke to (D) Senator Roy Dyson District 29's office assistant. She stated "senator Dyson is NOT in support of HB281"! I will keep writing and calling and i will not rest until legislation like this is defeated!

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Thank You for your Support Deligate Dwyer. I Spoke to (D) Senator Roy Dyson District 29's office assistant. She stated "senator Dyson is NOT in support of HB281"! I will keep writing and calling and i will not rest until legislation like this is defeated!

This is for everyone...

Don't let your focus JUST be on SB281!!

Look over all the filed bills (and their cross-filed counterparts) and you'll see there is a LOT more work to be done.

This session needs all the attention we can give it!!

gunslinger

Molon Labe
    Oct 26, 2008
    North AA County
    Thank you, Delegate Dwyer, for all of your hard work in this fight. I am glad to have such a fervent Second Amendment defender as my delegate in District 31.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom