Thanks! Great service, and great selection!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blodter

Aug 28, 2013
    Hagerstown, MD
    I finally purchased my Hi-Point 995TS from Hafer's today, and I'm highly anticipating taking it to the range!

I forgot to get the name of the gentleman that helped me out today, but he looked to be in his mid 20's with blondish hair. He was the friendliest and most respectful guy that has helped me out at a gun shop. Since I'm a younger 20 year old guy, that's usually very hard to come by.

My only complaint would be that it was a bit difficult finding the shop, as I didn't see a larger sign on the side of the road indicating that Hafer's was below the general store. Either that, or I just wasn't observant enough!

The prices on the firearms and ammunition were fantastic, and they had a great selection to choose from. Great service, great selection, great prices.

Many thanks, Hafer's!

Last edited:

TimG

Aug 14, 2012
    This is the other Tim at Hafer's. Thanks for coming in and for the good review. I have passed your post onto Jared, the young man that helped you that day. Our best advertising is providing outstanding customer service and happy customers. See ya soon.

rauler

May 2, 2012
    I was there two week ago and thought about buying the only 995TS that was there. I'm assuming it must be the same one. Any more in stock?

Every time I've been to Hafer's I've had a good experience, friendly staff.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I have only been to Hafer's once. It was right after Ruger came out with the 10/22 Takedown. They posted here that they had a couple in stock. I live an hour or so away so I called to see if they would hold one for me until I could get down there. I told them it may be a few days. They said no problem. They did not even get a credit card number to hold it for me, even though I offered. I was treated like I was their number one customer. I wish they were closer.

rauler

May 2, 2012
    I'm about an hour away too and frankly I don't mind driving there just to check out their inventory, they carry some neat stuff and offer outstanding customer service as already mentioned. I would have preferred a Kel Tec Sub 2000 over the Hi Point, but they are unicorns too. How about those PMR-30's, are they considered unicorns also? I saw the one you guys had there and was tempted but opted not to buy it because right now is not on the top of my list but it's on the list nonetheless.

blodter

Aug 28, 2013
    Hagerstown, MD
    I've got to say that I am extremely impressed with my 995TS. I painted up the stock in desert tan, attached a barrel shroud, and slipped on a Hogue grip. It looks fantastic and has been extremely reliable so far. It required little breaking in, however I've been cycling dummy rounds through it to loosen up the action, as it was a little stiff. I definitely recommend picking one up! And of course, if anything ever goes wrong with it, Hi-Point has that lifetime warranty! I'm sure in the next year or two I'll get a Kel-Tec Sub-2000 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom