That Guy T - Gun Control works like magic... Alaka-Ban!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Common sense is so easy to listen too, just not the norm among our " leaders." Refreshing from this young man :)

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    This guy trounces every gun-grabber out there in 1 15-minute video. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeYJXIgNxRo">YouTube Link</a> It is suspected that this video may "disappear". Let's spread it around town before that can happen :)

WOW talk about spot on......also someone should tell the lady in the beginning of the video to focus on a ban of sandwiches because she apparently eats too many of them.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      75 KB · Views: 173

dspurlock

Mar 31, 2013
    WOW, that's a lot of common sense and logical thinking and numbers/data that the bobble-heads don't report on everyday in print and on the boob-tube.

People need to think for themselves, do research and find their own answers. More often than not, their conclusions are different than what message is be spread.

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    For some reason the I pad doesn't always show ,or let me click on certain things. Like today it disappeared again.:shrug:

My ipad does the same. :mad54:

It doesn't seem to read the embedded code from youtube. It could be that we need to have the latest youtube app installed? I didn't think of that until now.

The only way for me to watch the video on the ipad is to get the code for the youtube video and play from youtube.

Or click on the display change on the upper right corner in the forum to hybrid and back. Sometimes that will help but not often.

dspurlock

Mar 31, 2013
    My ipad does the same. :mad54:

It doesn't seem to read the embedded code from youtube. It could be that we need to have the latest youtube app installed? I didn't think of that until now.

The only way for me to watch the video on the ipad is to get the code for the youtube video and play from youtube.

Or click on the display change on the upper right corner in the forum to hybrid and back. Sometimes that will help but not often.

Try a different web browser on your iPad, chrome on an iPad works fine for me. I never tried Safari, I hate Safari but that's just me.

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    I LOL'd when he said

Appealing to emotion is an effective way to gain the support of people who lack the ability to think critically

And since that happens to be the majority of the population of America...

Granted, this in itself is a bit of appeal to superiority, but pretty spot on!

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Two critical statements made that we all know is our common enemy when
    it comes to public perception;

- Appealing to emotion
    - Emotionally misleading statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads