• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAstro

Dec 8, 2015
    I went to go to the Armory in Annapolis and noticed it was closed? 100% empty with a 'For Lease' sign up. Does anybody know when this happened or what the story with that is? I know their prices were a bit high, but it is a shame to see a local Annapolis gun store disappear..

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here are two nuggets from the thread above, and not much more needs to be said:

I went in there once and was completely ignored. When I (finally) got someone to even look at me, they were extremely rude. Their prices were ridiculous, and so was their attitude. I never went back in. Good riddance.

Hopefully a shop will open in the Annapolis area with knowledgeable, friendly staff who want to do business and help the firearms community, rather than rip people off...

If the Armory crew could have installed those WaWa lunch-counter touch-screens to interact with you, they would have....

I had exactly the experience Dirichlet describes EVERY time I patronized that shop.

TAstro

Dec 8, 2015
    Sadly I agree.. I've been in many times over the last 9 years, mostly had rude customer service. However, there was a younger guy who worked there for years and he was always very nice. He also drove the same car as me so we would shoot the crap about guns, cars, etc. And of course the prices we're high, but it was still nice to have a LGS like them.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Whoa, easy thar.

I was rantin' but not at you, in case you misunderstood. :)

I mentioned the AK thing because a less than popular FFL/pawn shop on Mountain Rd in Pasadena was sellin' them thangs fer $700 less.

My bad again, I have known them since the early 80's and owe some of my interest in firearms to them, pre FFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom