• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    I have some in bound as well but after talking with the roster board folks they will not be for sale in Maryland until the November roster update.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Holy hell, just got them in.

The hype may be justified, I'm becoming impressed.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    That's great news, Thank you for the update. I hope they do. Are you going to shoot one of them by chance?
    I'm incredibly tempted to, to be bluntly honest. If we can snag another one/two - then I may be able to run some rounds and put one in the demo fleet and build more experience based opinions on them.

The feel in MY hand, could probably be improved by swapping the backstraps around some, but the overall feel is very good. The trigger on a few dry-fires, while I'd be hesitant to say it's better than say the Walther PDP SD Pro's, it is quite respectable and extremely close to matching it - small amount of initial pre-travel, right on the wall (to my left trigger finger it felt like a rolling break, to my right it was a straight break, and very short reset with a nice tactile/audible feedback).

Serrations are good, rear-sight has a great profile for alternative means of slide manipulations (table-tops, boot heel, etc) - I have to say that this is making me rethink how I've viewed some of the HS products out of Croatia - they've put some thought into this one, and it's showing.

This could be a very good gun, provided it's reliable and holds up in the long-term.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    The Echelon with U-notch rear sight, we're pricing at $679, and the 3-dot tritium variant is at $749 respectively.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    All Shooters Tactical had one in stock as of Sunday. Not bad, but I already have enough 9mm plastic pistols so I'm probably not going to purchase one. All magazines are roughly $45 a pop, so to properly pimp it out to the same specs as my CZ P10F will run me $1200. That includes optics, weapon light, 3 extra mags, and a decent holster. I wouldn't mind owning one, but I'm not going to rush out and get one now.

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    Going to be awhile for this to get on the roster. It has not even been offically petitioned to the MSP roster board. Springfield is supposed to be sending a sample but if not I will submit one of the ones I have here to get the ball rolling.

Last edited:

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    I'm incredibly tempted to, to be bluntly honest. If we can snag another one/two - then I may be able to run some rounds and put one in the demo fleet and build more experience based opinions on them.

The feel in MY hand, could probably be improved by swapping the backstraps around some, but the overall feel is very good. The trigger on a few dry-fires, while I'd be hesitant to say it's better than say the Walther PDP SD Pro's, it is quite respectable and extremely close to matching it - small amount of initial pre-travel, right on the wall (to my left trigger finger it felt like a rolling break, to my right it was a straight break, and very short reset with a nice tactile/audible feedback).

Serrations are good, rear-sight has a great profile for alternative means of slide manipulations (table-tops, boot heel, etc) - I have to say that this is making me rethink how I've viewed some of the HS products out of Croatia - they've put some thought into this one, and it's showing.

This could be a very good gun, provided it's reliable and holds up in the long-term.
    Thanks Brad! I was on YouTube, watching videos on it, prior to this thread. The ergonomics, and the thought that went into it, seem very impressive. I've been a Glock fanboy, for almost 30 years, and besides this, only the 365 has garnered my interests.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Thanks Brad! I was on YouTube, watching videos on it, prior to this thread. The ergonomics, and the thought that went into it, seem very impressive. I've been a Glock fanboy, for almost 30 years, and besides this, only the 365 has garnered my interests.
    If you want, feel free to swing by and you can check it out in person - wouldn't be able to take it home until it's on the roster, but you could at least get hands on it and see if it'll blow your skirt up. :)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Sooo... as a MD resident, could I purchase this from you in King George once it hits our roster?
    Absolutely, and since you'd be in Va to pay for it - you'd get the magazines right then and there, while the gun gets sent to a MD FFL so you can do your paperwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom