• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Radio_Flyer

Jun 18, 2015
    Anyone know what happened to the Gun Range in Harrisonburg? I try to spend as many weekends in Luray as I can and get to the range there at least twice a month. Went a few hours ago and they were closed. Phone number turned off, web site gone. Sad, one of the few places with decent people and a nice range. Thanks.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Talked to a Gunsmith friend of mine who is fairly close to the range. He said he hasn't heard anything about them closing down ??

Radio_Flyer

Jun 18, 2015
    Thanks, but they are long gone. Nothing left inside that I could see, sign out front said CLOSED and the phone number is disconnected. It is a shame, good people, always had some interesting things to rent and the prices were very fair. The range officers were good and always helping out. If you hear anything, would appreciate an update.

paperwork351

no error code for stupid
    Mar 7, 2008
    Gaithersburg
    I called the The Gun Shack in Verona that owned it and a police academy bought it. Plans include a driving course. I doubt it will be open to us little people. That's the third indoor range to close in the last 30 years.

Radio_Flyer

Jun 18, 2015
    That is sad. Thank you for the information, guess we won't be allowed. Sign of the times, closing down ranges. One way or another I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom