• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I would suspect that they don't want to inadvertently make promises that they can't keep, especially if unforeseen regulatory or facility completion issues pop up.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're operating this summer. Too bad it wasn't sooner, as they could have taken advantage of those shooters using their outdoor ranges less in winter.

338lapua09

Feb 7, 2013
    3rd rock from sun
    I am over that way often an the guys at Mack truck shop next door say they're working on the building pretty consistent...Hope to see it open...We need every type of avenue to be able to celibrate 2A..

God Bless America

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I'm in ..you start it.. I was not an early "fund my capital" participate. I know they are having problems and try to be positive...
    I do really hope they open soon...

Oh and what do we win... a years membership.... I am sooo bad..

-Rock

I'm going to go with 2015 and 2016. I would be real surprised if they opened up on Barry's last day in office...

Brikhaus

Jun 7, 2013
    Western Marylandistan
    There is another indoor range in the works, near the end of Metropolitan Ct, across from the county public works building. I can't remember the name right off of the top of my head.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    There is another indoor range in the works, near the end of Metropolitan Ct, across from the county public works building. I can't remember the name right off of the top of my head.

That one was considered vaporware. Also the location is incredibly suspect, considering the government building(s) on Metropolitan Ct.

Why Try

Mar 4, 2013
    Frederick area
    I think it will be called Heritage training and shooting. I know the guys that are installing the target system. They have all baffles up and are working on the backstop. It will be a close race to see who opens first. It should be very, very nice from the looking around I have done there. Huge compared to TMGN.

I don't know what vaporware means???

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I think it will be called Heritage training and shooting. I know the guys that are installing the target system. They have all baffles up and are working on the backstop. It will be a close race to see who opens first. It should be very, very nice from the looking around I have done there. Huge compared to TMGN.

I don't know what vaporware means???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

In the computer industry, vaporware is a product, typically computer hardware or software, that is announced to the general public but is never actually manufactured nor officially cancelled. Use of the word has broadened to include products such as automobiles.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck

That one was considered vaporware. Also the location is incredibly suspect, considering the government building(s) on Metropolitan Ct.

I have been in the building and met the owner and Training Director.
    They have BIG plans.
    They will have two indoor ranges. Classrooms and simulation labs.
    They will have a retail shop and huge lobby area.
    Things with them are close. Last week, I heard with in two months from an employee of the company.

The director of training is former MSP. The owner and everyone seemed very nice.

I picture this place and TMGN being VERY different.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I have been in the building and met the owner and Training Director.
    They have BIG plans.
    They will have two indoor ranges. Classrooms and simulation labs.
    They will have a retail shop and huge lobby area.
    Things with them are close. Last week, I heard with in two months from an employee of the company.

The director of training is former MSP. The owner and everyone seemed very nice.

I picture this place and TMGN being VERY different.

Place looks legit. Well, the website does anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom