The Missing Text of US Constitution's 13th Amendment REDISCOVERED!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanseMacabre

Jun 11, 2023
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Well, there are Copyright issues, poor guy,
    In Anne Arundel County where I live, a few years back, there was a guy running for Sheriff named Bateman. "BATEMEN FOR SHERIFF" signs dotted yards up & down Rt. 2 Ritchie Hwy. Some comedian took a magic marker & blotted out the "E" in Bateman's name on those signs...

BATMAN FOR SHERIFF!

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    In Anne Arundel County where I live, a few years back, there was a guy running for Sheriff named Bateman. "BATEMEN FOR SHERIFF" signs dotted yards up & down Rt. 2 Ritchie Hwy. Some comedian took a magic marker & blotted out the "E" in Bateman's name on those signs...

BATMAN FOR SHERIFF!
    Years back there was a guy on the Eastern Shore named Hershey running for something. He got into it with the choco company for having a brown political sign.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Here is the story on it.

NRA2LXXUAVDAJBLVNFWAZQ3SLY.jpg

Hershey v. Hershey: Chocolate company sues state senator over campaign signs​

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Years back there was a guy on the Eastern Shore named Hershey running for something. He got into it with the choco company for having a brown political sign.

****Thank God he wasn't running for highway commissioner!

"Vote for Hershey as Highway Commissioner! Give Hershey Highway a chance, and you'll never have to worry as long as you wear brown pants!!!" :shocked4:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Giving the federal government the power to revoke a natural born citizenship is never a good idea.
    Don't tell Trump and DeSantis, as they both want that. They both have campaigned on and talked about how they want to roll back birthright citizenship.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Don't tell Trump and DeSantis, as they both want that. They both have campaigned on and talked about how they want to roll back birthright citizenship.
    Birthright Citizenship is BS.

Hopefully the Court weighs in on it.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Birthright Citizenship is BS.

Hopefully the Court weighs in on it.
    No it is not.

Also, I assume you are aware of why it was part of the 14th?

Also, not much for the courts to weigh in on. The amendment is crystal clear.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    No it is not.

Also, I assume you are aware of why it was part of the 14th?

Also, not much for the courts to weigh in on. The amendment is crystal clear.
    Lefties always leave out the "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" part. That part of the Amendment is crystal clear.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Lefties always leave out the "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" part. That part of the Amendment is crystal clear.
    Yes. Do I really need to point out that specifically means things like foreign diplomats children are not covered under citizenship at birth? That’s what that means.

Even illegals in the country are subject to US jurisdiction. Anyone with diplomatic immunity is not (and such was a concept even back in the 1860s).

Crxflippr

Foolish Mortal
    Oct 23, 2008
    Frederick
    Hey now. We also didn't land on the moon and the 9/11 was a CIA conspiracy!
    Ummm... Actually, 9/11 was a distraction set up so that a secret space mission could be flown to plant fake evidence of the "original" moon landing. Everyone knows that.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Ummm... Actually, 9/11 was a distraction set up so that a secret space mission could be flown to plant fake evidence of the "original" moon landing. Everyone knows that.
    Crap. I’d done my own research, but I hadn’t stumbled across that. Thank you, brother!

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Yes. Do I really need to point out that specifically means things like foreign diplomats children are not covered under citizenship at birth? That’s what that means.

Even illegals in the country are subject to US jurisdiction. Anyone with diplomatic immunity is not (and such was a concept even back in the 1860s).
    No, that's what Lefties say it means. They read it in todays language and not that of time it was written. No different then the Lefts musket and militia arguments.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    ****Thank God he wasn't running for highway commissioner!

"Vote for Hershey as Highway Commissioner! Give Hershey Highway a chance, and you'll never have to worry as long as you wear brown pants!!!" :shocked4:

Breaking News: Hershey squirts ahead in polls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom