• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    e2d2f889d67491d4a5593e8c8d7b9ba6.jpg

9097d7aaad5ce1eb319d6f50da31f503.jpg

Took the 300blk out for a spin this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Two latest builds.
    The top is a 9mm that takes Colt SMG mags. It has a Wilson Arms barrel, unknown maker on the handguard and BCG, CMMG upper and lower receiver, CMMG 9mm LPK.

The bottom is my newest 3-gun rifle. I picked up the upper today from my smith. Faxon Arms 14.5" pencil barrel with matched bolt and pinned brake, adjustable gas block, Matrix Arms Charlie handguard, low mass BCG, Bushmaster stripped lower, Anderson LPK, and M4 stock. I'm picking up a new Aero stripped lower tomorrow and getting low weight parts. The scope is my old Millet DMS-1 in an American Defense scope mount, which I pulled from my old 3-gun rifle. I'm also gutting the buffer. This rifle, as it is pictured, weighs less than just my old 3-gun rifle.

competitionrifles_zpslyxkzrvn.jpg

DJones2987

Dec 6, 2016
    Hagerstown
    Two latest builds.
    The top is a 9mm that takes Colt SMG mags. It has a Wilson Arms barrel, unknown maker on the handguard and BCG, CMMG upper and lower receiver, CMMG 9mm LPK.

The bottom is my newest 3-gun rifle. I picked up the upper today from my smith. Faxon Arms 14.5" pencil barrel with matched bolt and pinned brake, adjustable gas block, Matrix Arms Charlie handguard, low mass BCG, Bushmaster stripped lower, Anderson LPK, and M4 stock. I'm picking up a new Aero stripped lower tomorrow and getting low weight parts. The scope is my old Millet DMS-1 in an American Defense scope mount, which I pulled from my old 3-gun rifle. I'm also gutting the buffer. This rifle, as it is pictured, weighs less than just my old 3-gun rifle.

Awesome builds.

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    Two latest builds.

:needpics:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I've noticed an unfortunate lack of feet in this thread recently, I feel like I had to fix it.

10.5" .223 wylde SOCOM barrel, pistol buffer, Anderson upper and lowers, 9" NSR keymod, the BUIS cowitness with the red dot. Waiting on an AIM Surplus BCG and charging handle which should be here Monday, seems to operate correctly with the PSA BCG and Anderson charging handle from my 20" AR-15. Finished it about 10 minutes ago, so no rounds through it yet.

Oh Stoner linear comp. internals seem roughly identical to my KAW Valley linear comp, but 2/3rds the price and unfortunately almost 5oz vs just under 3 for my KAW valley, but this damn AR pistol also tips the scales a few pounds lighter than my 20" as it is, so meh.

I think total damage on the build was around $500 give or take $30.

Attachments

• IMG_2651.jpg
      IMG_2651.jpg
      100.6 KB · Views: 598

gwoodburn

Feb 9, 2012
    Owings Mills, MD
    Finally finished my first AR build.

Spikes lower, Spikes Enhanced LPK, Spikes BCG, Magpul K2 grip, Shockwave Blade pistol tube and stabilizer, Radical Firearms 10.5" 5.56 upper with hybrid rail, VG6 Percision Epsilon Flash Hider/Muzzle brake, Radian Raptor Ambi Charging handle, Magpul ASAP-QD, Magpul AFG2, Magpul MBUS, Magpul ladder rail covers, and topped off with a Aimpoint PRO

Attachments

• 20170318_172049.jpg
      20170318_172049.jpg
      108.1 KB · Views: 552
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye