• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • e40bib

Feb 13, 2011
    The President is right about one thing “Every single day, America is robbed of more futures” That would be in states like Maryland where all law abiding citizens are legislated into be defenseless victims. Just three nights ago a young woman was raped and murdered inside a store in Bethesda, her future is forever gone. Would she have been armed and exercising her constitutional rights? Maybe, maybe not, but it would have given her killer pause. The person that didn’t have a gun there was the one that needed it most. We just ended the debate for gay marriage in Maryland for this year and we had to hear how “their civil rights” were being violated by not allowing persons of the same sex to get married. I am yet to find in the Bill of Rights where it says anybody gay or not has a “right” to get married but I can find the 2nd amendment.

e40bib

Feb 13, 2011
    Every single day, America is robbed of more futures. It has awful consequences for our society. And as a society, we have a responsibility to do everything we can to put a stop to it.

The President (Obama) just said this in a editorial in the Arizona Star.

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    Every single day, America is robbed of more futures. It has awful consequences for our society. And as a society, we have a responsibility to do everything we can to put a stop to it.

The President (Obama) just said this in a editorial in the Arizona Star.

Ooohhhh, Obama said it. Sorry, I misread that.

I thought you meant the President. :lol2:

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    About that Bethesda thuggery - TWO girls were raped and the one BEATEN TO DEATH.
    Pathetic, they didn't stand a chance.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    "citizens are legislated into be defenseless victims. "

Hey, speak for yourself!
    I choose not to be defenseless.
    If I ever get attacked again or witness a criminal attacking someone and I am helpless to do anything about it, I don't think I could live with myself.
    Luckily at work there are armed guards right outside my office but I still carry two knives and an impact tool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nestor875

Latest threads

Top Bottom