• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007

Manhunt for escaped state prisoner underway by Maryland, Howard, Anne Arundel police​

...near MD Route 32 and Dorsey Run road, at apprx 0830 today.

F3qJ2LSX0AAF9Q7

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I see this

Those who describe whiskey as their hobby and the silly things they do in pursuit of bottles of whiskey
    What does it mean to call someone a tater?

The latest word in bourbon whiskey parlance, a “tater” is an enthusiast who perpetuates the category's newly found hype culture. Taters are the type to run to liquor stores upon hearing a bottle is getting hot — like, say, if it won an award — and buy a case for the sole purpose of re-selling it

I figured it was like Donk or sophisticate in a derogatory term. Dude looks special

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Although I don't consider myself a violent man, I really feel that any prisoner who escapes from custody should face an automatic sentence of life without parole upon being recaptured. We don't have the death penalty in MD anymore so that's off the table. This person has demonstrated that they plan to be a danger to society, bury them deep and keep them until they die.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Although I don't consider myself a violent man, I really feel that any prisoner who escapes from custody should face an automatic sentence of life without parole upon being recaptured. We don't have the death penalty in MD anymore so that's off the table. This person has demonstrated that they plan to be a danger to society, bury them deep and keep them until they die.
    They may just need to escape and find the one armed man.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    With due respect, that means they have no incentive not to injure or kill guards, police or the public to stay out of jail next time.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Why does he look like he sells women's shoes and scored 4 touchdowns in one game?

F3qJ2LSX0AAF9Q7

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    Current description:
    White male
    5 feet, 9 inches tall
    130 pounds
    Bald with a beard
    Last seen wearing a white shirt and blue shorts

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I have to go over the National Business Parkway in a couple of hours... wonder what kind of s* show the police will have created.

Guy has either hi-tailed it out with help or is hiding in a ditch somewhere.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Why is our boy NOT wearing;

A. Black and white stripes.

B. An Orange jumpsuit.
    Article said he was wearing orange prison jumpsuit but shedding it after escaping. It sounds like he had regular clothes on underneath.

This is not the first time HoCo has had prisoners escape. My guess is they were on their way to the psych eval which, IIRC from another case, doesn't want prisoners handcuffed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom