• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xdwaiter

Prodigy
    Feb 9, 2013
    hagerstown
    This is beautiful basically saying f you almost made me tear up brother we have to fight. Even if the fight means fighting a way we never hoped would happen again..
    . I personally will doe on my feet before I live on my knees

arbrand

Jan 21, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    Happy to see my membership at work, I will keep donating. I fought for Americas rights and it kills me to see them being abused by politicians who have no idea what the face of war looks like, they may soon find out. You cant back honest people into a corner like they have, eventually the only thing that will get you out is a gun, without that what will we have?

peafarmer

Dec 23, 2011
    Annapolis
    I really like the ad, don't see the discussion of power as offensive at all. I think it is important to continually remind the elite that they are supposed to be serving the people, not ruling them. Maybe I am naive with legal jargon, but I also object to the term "governing", which implies authoritative power. I think that term is contrary to our Bill of Rights.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Dualing ad campaigns, but ...

FoxNews.com -
    Who's winning message war over gun control?

OFA (Obama for America Action) is also cranking it up against the NRA ads. OFA used to run Obama's 2012 campaign ... could it be that they are using 'left over' donations ?

Contrary to the Democrat-talking-head this IS a WAR, a war against ursurping our civil rights. Universal background checks have nothing to do with gun control or hunting, but are all about CONTROL. Once the gov'mnt knows who owns guns, they know where to come when it's time to take them away.

Megan Kelly hits a home run by quoting the end of the NRA ad.

"The arrogance of their superiority requires this reminder. They don't OWN us, they don't give us rights. WE grant them power. They don't make us safe, we pay to protect them. They don't make us free, WE'RE FREE ALREADY."

And yet the talking-head comes back with the "safety and protection' argument, trying to balance it with our freedom. The gov'mnt doesn't protect us. The Constitution doesn't guarantee our safety. But The Bill of Rights and 2A guarantees our freedom to do both.

Last edited:

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    I have the same question. To those on the fence, it makes gun owners look like they have 'power issues'. Gun grabbers will exploit this.

"Power Issues". This is the problem.Anti's are always going to twist and vomit their rhetoric.This Administration needs to be constantly reminded they work for us ,They are suppose to govern laws not Infringe on them.

The clip from the NRA is what these tyrants need to here and be reminded of.

WAKE UP AMERICA.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    I really like the ad, don't see the discussion of power as offensive at all. I think it is important to continually remind the elite that they are supposed to be serving the people, not ruling them. Maybe I am naive with legal jargon, but I also object to the term "governing", which implies authoritative power. I think that term is contrary to our Bill of Rights.
    I agree, but now we've all locked horns on the topic of 'guns' because that is what our libtard leaders are focused on. The focus should be school safety and protecting our children, teachers, and principals as well as our principles. School shootings are what promote 'gun bans' stronger than the ones being proposed today, but don't prevent school massacres. We have examples from around the world: 1) Norway, 2011, 75 children, 2) Brazil, 2011, 12 children, 3) Germany, 2009, 15 children, 4) China, 2010, 9 children.

Restricting or banning guns simply doesn't work. Children are being murdered in schools from around the world where gun bans exist. The 1994 gun ban didn't prevent Columbine. This 'ban' won't either.

Edit: We need to focus on the children and teachers. If bans don't work, how do we give them a fighting chance?

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    "Power Issues". This is the problem.Anti's are always going to twist and vomit their rhetoric.This Administration needs to be constantly reminded they work for us ,They are suppose to govern laws not Infringe on them.

The clip from the NRA is what these tyrants need to here and be reminded of.

WAKE UP AMERICA.
    It's time to call them on it. They are forcing legislation down our throats that has already been tried and failed. This NRA message is missing the 'failed policy' argument that we all understand, but the general public has forgotten.

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    I know the NRA falls of the tracks sometime with their ads but you have to understand its damn hard to fight non-sense.
    They really stepped it up with this one. Well done and exactly what people need to understand.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Nah. This feeds into the anti-gunners' narrative that the NRA is a bunch of militia whacko extremists and old white men nostalgic for 1950s America. They'll fire right back that "true" freedom is about being able to go to school, go to work, and go shopping without fear of being killed and the NRA is completely out of touch.

Keep in mind that the anti-gun narrative is "gun control will stop mass shootings." The NRA's message needs to be a simple "no they won't and here's why." Freedom has a much stronger meaning in the context of failed policy, especially for those without any skin in the game.

Verbotene

Lurker Supreme
    Feb 27, 2012
    This was a really well done ad.

I agree that we need to confront these people with facts that demonstrate that all thier proposed measures won't do anything to prevent another mass shooting, but this is great too.

It makes a lot of these gun-grabbers sound like the elitist douchebags that they are, and points of the logical conflict of ceding the power to protect ourselves to our government, so that they can protect us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom