This is so stupid, its almost too painful to read....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    A couple years ago when the country was HORRIFIED (rightly so), by the deaths of the children and others caused by the drunk lady driving the wrong way in NY no one suspended the sale of vodka. No one suggested banning vodka, No one suggested vodka should only be sold in smaller bottles....

This is epic stupid...

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    If we can save the life of even ONE child just ONE brisket .......... :sad20:

Yeah... it's that moronic.

“What’s next, a self-imposed ban on the sale of backwards baseball caps?” Reason’s understandably irritated Mike Riggs asks.

Like this.

Oh, and FTR... I went ahead and bought an electronic pressure cooker over the weekend. It's GOT to be more dangerous, right?!?!

oy

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Doesn't bother me. It's the whole "we're already off the cliff, we just don't know where we're going to land" concept. Stories like this just tell me we're really close to landing.

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009

Owner is probably a feel good Kumbaya lib. Stupid thing is that pressure cookers are inherently dangerous to start with. Get one with a bad relief valve and you won't need any gunpowder.

If you have money to waste by shopping at Williams Sonoma, that's up to you. It's a nice place to look around, but I never buy anything there. $$$$$$$

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Pretty sure this is a joke. They are still selling on the web site.

Think its worth a class action suit? :). We try a mass buy of pressure cookers? :)

No now I am sure its a Joke;). But if this goes on for a few months we may need to give it a try:)

Please note THIS IS A JOKE. .

TheGoodSoldier

Oath Keeper
    Jan 25, 2013
    Silver Spring
    Quick someone needs to write up legislation banning pressure cookers! THEY'RE A THREAT TO THE SAFETY OF THE PUBLIC! It's insane that such a "weapon" can be bought by anyone who just walks into the store. We should have background checks and ridiculous waiting periods for such items! We wouldn't want common criminals to get their hands on such weapons now would we? :Rolls eyes:

cz27jim

I *am* a curio and relic!
    Sep 27, 2012
    You know what is even sadder? I'll bet if I went on the internet today and ordered 2 pressure cookers, I would end up on someone's "watch list".

I just might make myself a tin-foil hat, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom