• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    Just wanted to say I saw a sign on the old Moore's gunshop building on Warrior Drive in Cresaptown.

Three Guys Guns and Outdoors LLC.

No other info at this time, but I intend to stop in there and find out more info.

Anyone else seen this or know more about these guys?

adjusterr

Mar 28, 2011
    Indian Springs, Western MD
    Three Guys Guns and Outdoors, I personally am friends with two of the three guys and assure you their standards and integrity are above reproach. They are in the process of acquiring both new and used stock and are installing state of the art inventory record keeping. I understand they plan to include a fishing equipment section. The two guys I know are both very successful businessmen and will prove to be an asset to the hunting, shooting and fishing community.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Three Guys Guns and Outdoors, I personally am friends with two of the three guys and assure you their standards and integrity are above reproach. They are in the process of acquiring both new and used stock and are installing state of the art inventory record keeping. I understand they plan to include a fishing equipment section. The two guys I know are both very successful businessmen and will prove to be an asset to the hunting, shooting and fishing community.

Are they open yet? I meant to go by there on my way back from West Virginia the other day but my wife side tracked me to come to Cumberland, got busy with stuff and forgot to drive by there.

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    I live only about 5 minutes from there but haven't made it by when they're open. Can't wait to see what they have.

Not sure if they can do handguns yet. Was a message on fb a while ago about waiting on their permit.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I live only about 5 minutes from there but haven't made it by when they're open. Can't wait to see what they have.

Not sure if they can do handguns yet. Was a message on fb a while ago about waiting on their permit.

If you go let me know what they've got and what you think of the pricing.

eARl

Mar 25, 2014
    Stopped by there the other day. A buddy of mine works there and was telling me handguns and ar parts were on there way. Looks like this shop is headed in the right direction as far as giving the customer what they want. I will be spending money there in the future.

Apr 9, 2013
    Doors are open and guns are flying out the door. They have handguns, rifles, shotguns, muzzle loaders and fishing supplies came in today.
    They're a good bunch of guys and the prices are very reasonable. They like to trade too. I just picked up a Glock 23.:thumbsup:

Jan 20, 2013
    West of Cumberland
    Just visited thd shop for the first time and it is very nice. Very nice selection of handguns and rifles and you wouldn't believe how big it seems inside compared to those who may remember visiting when Jimmy had it, lots of clutter and wasted space. Spent lots of money in that building for many years when it was Moore's. Glad to see a new shop with what seemed to be great people working there again.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Just visited thd shop for the first time and it is very nice. Very nice selection of handguns and rifles and you wouldn't believe how big it seems inside compared to those who may remember visiting when Jimmy had it, lots of clutter and wasted space. Spent lots of money in that building for many years when it was Moore's. Glad to see a new shop with what seemed to be great people working there again.

Same here. Stopped in two weeks ago on my way further west and like you said, they had plenty of inventory and prices seemed good. There's a nice little lounge there for gathering and telling lies. All in all, there was a good vibe there.:thumbsup:

RangerWillrett

Jun 20, 2011
    Mineral Co WV
    They have good prices on what they have in stock... I was looking at the 10/22 tactical and when they looked it up the price I was quoted was from Davidson's so it was more then I could find it else where. I know one of the owners and one of the employees. The store looks amazing on the inside.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    They definitely cleaned the place up. Personally I like to find old gun shops, I actually enjoy searching for the gem or deal.

I stopped in a few months ago and will probably stop in again this weekend.

bbking

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    Jun 9, 2014
    Lavale
    I see they are holding a HQL class there July 17. I may have to go check it out and finally get my hql.

CombatAK

Hooligan #12
    Sep 1, 2015
    Cresaptown
    I have been in to see these guys on several occasions. Spent s few bucks in there too. Great guys, great service, great prices, and pretty good coffee too. They are always willing and talk and give tips and advice. If they don't have it, they can order it. They also have a Facebook page and give info about HQL classes and they also have had finger printing folks in on occasion. They are worth checking out. I give them two thumbs up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom