• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sfchoffman

Full Battle Rattle
    Feb 18, 2013
    Across the different jurisdictions almost everything is Illegal....Pepper spray, nunchucks, taser, pistols...you name it

Naptown34

Super Genius !!
    MDS Supporter
    May 4, 2008
    Especially Black Assault Throwing Stars...

ninja_throwing_star_black_four_set_zpsb3d64514.jpg

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Seems to be a common occurrence these days. My entire collection just toppled overboard... My fault for leaving all my guns on the side of the boat. Woops.

A lady I work with told me her father (89) took ALL his weapons apart and threw them in the Patuxent River a couple of weeks ago. I asked her why, and she said that when he died he did not want any of his guns involved in killing anyone. I told her that it sounds like he doesn't trust his family.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    A lady I work with told me her father (89) took ALL his weapons apart and threw them in the Patuxent River a couple of weeks ago. I asked her why, and she said that when he died he did not want any of his guns involved in killing anyone. I told her that it sounds like he doesn't trust his family.

That's odd.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS

LOL - sounds like he fed her a line because he didn't trust them not to report him as a gun owner later in life.

hollyb1

Oct 11, 2012
    Halethorpe

Where in the patuxent? MDshooters dive trip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom