• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I wonder what their price will be THIS weekend??? It'll be interesting to see.

Like I said above, it'll be interesting.

No numnuts, you're selling us way too short there.............

It works here an' wiff mopar.

how much can you get for Mopar if you pimp him out at the show?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

Attachments

• old-woman-on-oxygen-istock_300x300_3.jpg
      old-woman-on-oxygen-istock_300x300_3.jpg
      18 KB · Views: 427

MdPrep

Tactically Tactless
    Sep 24, 2014
    Was planning on attending, but I picked up a second job at the Depot and I'm working this Saturday. Hope you all bring something back and post those pictures!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Was planning on attending, but I picked up a second job at the Depot and I'm working this Saturday. Hope you all bring something back and post those pictures!

The show is open on Sunday too, 9am to 3pm I think.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Hey, good help is hard to find. Ya gotta take em when you can. What if we forget about seeding the lawn?

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Precision Firearms will be at Timonium with 20 Tables of AR Stuff. Also will have a LOT of 5.56 Ammo at reasonable prices. Federal XM193 55 Grain for 420 per 1000 and 220 for 500. Also 62 Grain Federal for NOT XM855 for 495 for 1000.

Also some Winchester 5.56 and 223 too. This is tough stuff to find anywhere. Good Prices on it. Checked online and we are less than most if you include shipping.

I know the ban is being shelved for the moment. Buy up while prices are reasonable and then you wont have to whine when it gets jacked again later. We know it will happen again. It always does.

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    Precision Firearms will be at Timonium with 20 Tables of AR Stuff. Also will have a LOT of 5.56 Ammo at reasonable prices. Federal XM193 55 Grain for 420 per 1000 and 220 for 500. Also 62 Grain Federal for NOT XM855 for 495 for 1000.

Also some Winchester 5.56 and 223 too. This is tough stuff to find anywhere. Good Prices on it. Checked online and we are less than most if you include shipping.

I know the ban is being shelved for the moment. Buy up while prices are reasonable and then you wont have to whine when it gets jacked again later. We know it will happen again. It always does.

Might have to bust open my Hillary bank! Me and Offroad were going to the range and dodge raindrops but maybe a change in plans.

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    I read some where that the show will have full processing for HQL paperwork. Does anyone know if this includes finger printing or not? I've taken my class already and need to get my prints done.

Admittedly I'm hesitant to get my HQL because I disagree with the entire HQL law but I may just go ahead and bite the bullet (no pun intended) and get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I read some where that the show will have full processing for HQL paperwork. Does anyone know if this includes finger printing or not? I've taken my class already and need to get my prints done.

Admittedly I'm hesitant to get my HQL because I disagree with the entire HQL law but I may just go ahead and bite the bullet (no pun intended) and get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Usually yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom