Timonium MD Gun Show, Jan 20th and 21st.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fpmst930

Oct 21, 2019
    Rockville MD
    Really crappy show. There was hardly any military surplus. Everything was priced high. Some guy selling some used ammo had some good prices but then the atm didn't work total waste of time.
    Can't totally disagree. There was some tables with parts but not much C&R. I came on Sunday, but I heard that SCSG had the most, but it got sold on Saturday. They still had a few on Sunday. They also had the best prices on ammo 54R/9mm/30-06clips/223, and by Sunday 223 was all out, so I had to rely on the guy near the door that sold by the 100 count.

Mr Oni

Military history nut
    Dec 11, 2010
    Brooklyn md.
    Well considering he's a dealer and often has tons of surplus rifles on his table. Definitely saw some this show as well.
    Obviously hes a dealer maybe he had more saturday but there was only one rack and a few guns on the tables sunday it was 99 percent ar and modern rifles. Including a crap load of ar shotguns? I didn't get that. I guess I'm too old school.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I was just trying to clarify what you meant by "surplus", did you mean surplus shirts and pants, surplus magazine holders, surplus ammo cans, milsurp rifles etc.... We had about 20 milsurp rifles and a couple milsurp pistols on Saturday morning, WE SOLD ALOT of firearms Saturday, so if you came out the second day of the show you cannot expect the same number of items to be had that you were looking for simply because they may have sold.

Mr Oni

Military history nut
    Dec 11, 2010
    Brooklyn md.
    I was just trying to clarify what you meant by "surplus", did you mean surplus shirts and pants, surplus magazine holders, surplus ammo cans, milsurp rifles etc.... We had about 20 milsurp rifles and a couple milsurp pistols on Saturday morning, WE SOLD ALOT of firearms Saturday, so if you came out the second day of the show you cannot expect the same number of items to be had that you were looking for simply because they may have sold.
    Well you must have sold all the good ones on saturday then because the crap i saw was overpriced and few and far between

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    yep so no point in going on sunday and no point in going to a venue where they can't even have operating atms.
    Sunday is a great day to go to the show, especially the smaller local shows.
    The dealers are looking at having to haul their unsold stuff back home, their bubble had popped and they are more than willing to deal.
    Sometimes a dealer had a bad weekend and has to sell something to save the day.
    Sometimes he had a great weekend and can afford to cut his margin slightly.
    It amazes me why someone would go to a gunshow without taking cash, novice, inexperienced?

Mr Oni

Military history nut
    Dec 11, 2010
    Brooklyn md.
    I made some snarky replies on here and I would really just rather get along so please excuse my impertinence(big word I had to google it) I didn't have a good time at the show because I am a flawed human being. I hope everybody else did though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom