• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Great to see folks down in Annapolis today. I was the guy in the blue and white striped shirt.

I was planning on being down there tomorrow as well but my daughter has a half day of school tomorrow. I'll email and call more tomorrow. Fly the missing man formation for me and give them hell!
    Sorry we'll miss ya. Thanks for going today for all of us that couldn't. Have a great afternoon with your daughter!

** Moms 4 2A **

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I hear you, Bolts! We are on to their death by a thousand bills. They will continue to infringe,

Driving up the Parkway this evening, I was thinking "Wonder if all these people in this traffic have any idea what they are doing down in the Annapolaxis of evil..... Wonder if they care that their rights are next?"

** Moms 4 2A **

I'd go tomorrow too but today was all I can spare with my current workload. I also usually mentioned illegal alien drivers licenses and gas tax. One told me he supported the gas tax and I congratulated him on adding to the taxpayer exodus, 31,000 in 2012 and sure to climb higher. Then I invited him to do the lost tax revenue math.

Last edited:

risk

Dec 7, 2011
    we cant let the stroller moms have more people than us........ we need enough people to drown their presence out.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    I really think you should run with this 2a moms thing. Get a bunch of women to show up tomorrow and tip off the media that there is a group of moms in Annapolis to lobby in regards to the proposed gun control bills...the media will automatically assume you are lobbying FOR the bill and send people to cover it...then you shock them all when they show up and find out that the moms are pro-freedom.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I have put in for leave for most of next week , and the 8th. So far I have been giving up my sleep time to come to Annap. I hadn't thought I could do a second day in a row , but if I'm not passing out from exhaustion in the am , I try to come for just the Gauntlet.

Bisondice

Ultimate Member
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hagerstown
    lion.jpg

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I made it to Annapolis yesterday have to get some work done today. Thank you to everyone that has been making the extra effort.

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    I can take this afternoon off or I can do it tomorrow - unfortunately not both.
    I'm leaning toward doing what I can today.
    Any thoughts on which day would be better?

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Thanks to everyone who can make time to be there. Unfortunately my job has me out of the State for most of this month. It is good to know I can count on people to represent my beliefs in Annapolis when I cannot.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I can take this afternoon off or I can do it tomorrow - unfortunately not both.
    I'm leaning toward doing what I can today.
    Any thoughts on which day would be better?

Appears to be a contingency going tomorrow as well. Don't know if anyone is organizing, I would say stay tuned.

I picked today since I wasn't sure if it was even going to be open on Good Friday when I took the day. If you can't be there until this afternoon, can you make the HoD lobby meetup at 12:30?

** Moms 4 2A **

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    Also need some advice on preparing. I'll be re-reading 281 and 294 this morning but I don't know the status or any amendments. What do I need to study up on?

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Also need some advice on preparing. I'll be re-reading 281 and 294 this morning but I don't know the status or any amendments. What do I need to study up on?

Ask why they passed a law that allows illegal immigrants to get a drivers license without submitting fingerprints, but American citizens and veterans need to submit them if they want to exercise their 2A rights.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    I can't make it down until Friday. Keep us posted and give 'em Hell!

Also, Marylanders Against Gun Violence tweeted yesterday that "the other side is here too", so our delegates aren't the only ones noticing our presence. Good. Let's keep the pressure up! (I'm wondering if it's Vinny DeMarco running that account....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom